Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Grammar Police
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
xDev
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 971

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll join.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trucido wrote:
wtf is with old topics.

and id rather a maplefag police.
nuke the fuck out of them if their venture from their maplespam topic.


Lol.

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like who everyone in this thread spelled "English" "english"
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
I like who everyone in this thread spelled "English" "english"

I like who everyone in this spelled who who.

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aids
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16

Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 197

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: Grammar Police Reply with quote

Anti_x2_Hacker wrote:
Grammar Police

Our Rights:
1) To an attorney
2) To nuke bad typers
3) To edit all typos
4) To arrest the english-killers
5) To edit topic starters

Enrollment:
Captain: Anti_x2_Hacker, S1lent
Partners:
Lieutenant:Ziyed, Kent
Recruit:3XTR3M1ST, Mychilli, pervert1, dragonnite
Trainee:lmaoz0r, cripz, musthack, thetringuyen, zacthesin, Xtratic22

PM Anti_x2_Hacker to be recruited.

You fucking suck.

English starts with a capital E.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Rin
Epic Kitty
Reputation: 50

Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 2172

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ai wheel nat nevar liek thes fonyz

Please edit my post so it is grammatically correct.

_________________
Hi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rin wrote:
Ai wheel nat nevar liek thes fonyz

Please edit my post so it is grammatically correct.


SPOILERS: Spelling ≠ Grammar.

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stylised
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20

Joined: 04 Nov 2008
Posts: 712

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I declare myself as the Hitler of this organization. Oppose and I will use the death camps.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rin
Epic Kitty
Reputation: 50

Joined: 20 Aug 2007
Posts: 2172

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trucido wrote:
Rin wrote:
Ai wheel nat nevar liek thes fonyz

Please edit my post so it is grammatically correct.


SPOILERS: Spelling ≠ Grammar.


I know but I have grammatical mistakes too. I just wanted to see who would correct my spelling along with the grammar.

_________________
Hi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
To0k'
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 921

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember this crap ;-;
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NINTENDO
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Nov 2007
Posts: 1371

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gramar polise can't spell properly and suck hourse dick
Captain Rage wrote:
I declare myself as the Hitler of this organization. Oppose and I will use the death camps.

You would get pawned right away.

_________________
Intel over amd yes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites