| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:02 am Post subject: Really hard dating question!! |
|
|
| I used to go out with this really cute asian chick with glasses. The only reason I thought she was attractive was because of her glasses. We broke up a few months ago. A few nights ago, I had this really weird dream where she was lying on me or SOMETHING and i guess we were dating again. Was gonna ask her out again today, and that bitch got contacts. Ugly as hell. So, I went home and played World of Warcraft. Anyways, what's the best stat build for paladins? Thanks.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[SSCA]Spongebob Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 19 Jan 2008 Posts: 71
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
I see no dating question here. Unless you plan to e-date over WoW with your Paladin. Also, you should make a female Paladin and name it Guy. Guy the Female Paladin!
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kevintjuh93 I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2008 Posts: 2265
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| inorite!?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Shota Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 6
Joined: 18 Aug 2008 Posts: 1798 Location: Mainland, China
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| ASNES wrote: | | I see no dating question here. Unless you plan to e-date over WoW with your Paladin. Also, you should make a female Paladin and name it Guy. Guy the Female Paladin! |
2 TROLLS 1 MUG YO.
_________________
Officially gay. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Int for heals, str for ret, def/block tank
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
hundead Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Apr 2009 Posts: 39 Location: ;D
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
I don't see how WoW relates to the girl you like.
troll
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mania Guy I post too much
Reputation: 10
Joined: 10 Jun 2008 Posts: 2529 Location: Up
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
what's the question?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
| o-o wrote: | I don't see how WoW relates to the girl you like.
troll | It does.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:17 am Post subject: |
|
|
| If you can hit 4000dps you can hit that shit.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:20 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Aids wrote: | | If you can hit 4000dps you can hit that shit. | Im in luck
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|