| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| SF wrote: | Sucks for you, overemotional internet douchebag who's easily pissed off by a small action on a forum.
What would you do if I went back and banned you for it? Kill yourself? | SF is a manly man.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slender Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Feb 2009 Posts: 232 Location: Unknown
|
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
| wow you are hyper, only because he locked your thread?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I reported it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
NINTENDO Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 Nov 2007 Posts: 1371
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
•ω• Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 05 May 2007 Posts: 33
|
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| SF wrote: | Sucks for you, overemotional internet douchebag who's easily pissed off by a small action on a forum.
What would you do if I went back and banned you for it? Kill yourself? |
Lol'd
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| SF wrote: | Sucks for you, overemotional internet douchebag who's easily pissed off by a small action on a forum.
What would you do if I went back and banned you for it? Kill yourself? |
lol super fag, Your just mad because i made a better observation then you. Get skull fucked.
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|