| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:21 pm Post subject: check out the new sig |
|
|
is gud ya?
fuuuuuuuuuuuuu need to re size it....
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anti Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Aug 2008 Posts: 130
|
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| yeah its good,lol
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
guuuuuuuuuuuuuud
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anti Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Aug 2008 Posts: 130
|
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| how did you make your avatar?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
i fucked some 7 year old child. Came out my avatar.
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anti Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Aug 2008 Posts: 130
|
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Kruë wrote: | | i fucked some 7 year old child. Came out my avatar. |
LMAO!!4 real? can you make me a avatar?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I don't want to go back to jail.
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anti Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Aug 2008 Posts: 130
|
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Kruë wrote: | | I don't want to go back to jail. |
you have been to jail?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
This thread just got epic.
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anti Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Aug 2008 Posts: 130
|
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Kruë wrote: | | This thread just got epic. |
yeah it got uber epic
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Sucks
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anti Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Aug 2008 Posts: 130
|
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
yeah it does
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Honda Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 May 2008 Posts: 1242
|
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
shit. i accidently click mudkipz.ws
fucking mudkipz roll'd
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anti Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Aug 2008 Posts: 130
|
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Encrypted wrote: | shit. i accidently click mudkipz.ws
fucking mudkipz roll'd |
what does that mean?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Honda Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 May 2008 Posts: 1242
|
Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Anti-Artix wrote: | | Encrypted wrote: | shit. i accidently click mudkipz.ws
fucking mudkipz roll'd |
what does that mean? |
here dude try this new shit that i just found out
http://www.mudkipz.ws/
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|