Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


 
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sho Minamimoto wrote:
-!V- wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Firefox is coincidentally also the only one that needs to be gang raped by add-ons to be consider as a comparable browser.

I only have one add-on and I don't use it.
Firefox is still the best IMO.


Lies, all of it!

http://home.comcast.net/~SupportCD/FirefoxMyths.html
I love you for finding this for me.

Now no one can argue with me saying Firefox is faster than Opera.

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Jake!
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4

Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 1354

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
-!V- wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Firefox is coincidentally also the only one that needs to be gang raped by add-ons to be consider as a comparable browser.

I only have one add-on and I don't use it.
Firefox is still the best IMO.


Lies, all of it!

http://home.comcast.net/~SupportCD/FirefoxMyths.html
I love you for finding this for me.

Now no one can argue with me saying Firefox is faster than Opera.


Because of this comment, I now respect you more.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steve03416634
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-!V- wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
-!V- wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Firefox is coincidentally also the only one that needs to be gang raped by add-ons to be consider as a comparable browser.

I only have one add-on and I don't use it.
Firefox is still the best IMO.


Lies, all of it!

http://home.comcast.net/~SupportCD/FirefoxMyths.html

Best for playin' games, browsing forums (auto spellcheck + auto resizing of avatars), and surfin' the web.
I don't watch a lot of videos, so I just want something that's easy, simple, and fast. Firefox fits the bill, so it's the best IMO.


Hey! Internet explorer has that too!



Really, it hardly matters whatever browser you use, as long as it gets updated every once in a while it depends on what you're used too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Firefox is coincidentally also the only one that needs to be gang raped by add-ons to be consider as a comparable browser.

This.

Only reason firefox is even a competitor to opera is because of its add ons.

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
emil
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Really, it hardly matters whatever browser you use, as long as it gets updated every once in a while it depends on what you're used too.

This.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MapleStory.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 28 Sep 2008
Posts: 1207
Location: 174.142.61.111

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sho Minamimoto wrote:
-!V- wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
-!V- wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Firefox is coincidentally also the only one that needs to be gang raped by add-ons to be consider as a comparable browser.

I only have one add-on and I don't use it.
Firefox is still the best IMO.


Lies, all of it!

http://home.comcast.net/~SupportCD/FirefoxMyths.html

Best for playin' games, browsing forums (auto spellcheck + auto resizing of avatars), and surfin' the web.
I don't watch a lot of videos, so I just want something that's easy, simple, and fast. Firefox fits the bill, so it's the best IMO.


Hey! Internet explorer has that too!



Really, it hardly matters whatever browser you use, as long as it gets updated every once in a while it depends on what you're used too.

IE lags like crazy, for some reason, on my PC. Firefox does not.
The only downfall is the occasional crash, which doesn't mean anything at all. It saves my tabs, so I just start it back up. It has never crashed when I'm trying to post something or send an email.
Firefox is the best for me, at least. Chrome seems a 2nd. I just don't like the feel of it, tho.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 909
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
what about AOL browser ? (( old netscape ))
shes a dead grandmother on life support.
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Steve03416634
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 12 Dec 2006
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quagmire wrote:
Sho Minamimoto wrote:
Really, it hardly matters whatever browser you use, as long as it gets updated every once in a while it depends on what you're used too.

This.


:O!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites