Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Making sigs when I return from class

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Solomon Grundy
Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Sep 2007
Posts: 47

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:25 am    Post subject: Making sigs when I return from class Reply with quote

Trying to improve my art and I want feedback so request and I will try my best
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jefre.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 28 Dec 2008
Posts: 130
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit
_________________


Last edited by Jefre. on Tue May 26, 2009 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you spend a long, long time trying to improve.
In the meantime, we don't want to see your horribly fail sigs, basing your ability on you current one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jefre.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 28 Dec 2008
Posts: 130
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit didn't notice his sig O_O
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sponge cake recipe
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 22

Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 1635

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bitcloud13 wrote:
shit didn't notice his sig O_O

Christfuck.

I have nothing to add to that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The evil elf.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 13 Oct 2008
Posts: 156
Location: Australia-Sydney.!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chuck norris
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jefre.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 28 Dec 2008
Posts: 130
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My internet is shitty today...
the sig didn't load...

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NINTENDO
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Nov 2007
Posts: 1371

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: Making sigs when I return from class Reply with quote

Aslan3040 wrote:
Trying to improve my art and I want feedback so request and I will try my best

Can you please draw me a manga sig? Smile

_________________
Intel over amd yes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kevintjuh93
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Posts: 2265

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites