| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:12 pm Post subject: I'm going to play WaW and eat pizza. |
|
|
| Tell me there isn't something better than this and I might +rep you, or I might just +rep ASN3S.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Seeing a hot girl across the room, and knowing that you are going to tap that.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Misery wrote: | | Seeing a hot girl across the room, and knowing that you are going to tap that. |
Jesus Christ, that's almost as clever an answer I'd expect from Misery, and it fucking wins. Now, does the +rep go to ASN3S or you?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| y u so dishonest ??
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Society Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 30 Dec 2006 Posts: 536
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| It's okay; I'll give you some of my pizza. <3 (I'm leaving right now, though, so good luck finding me.)
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Society wrote: | | It's okay; I'll give you some of my pizza. <3 (I'm leaving right now, though, so good luck finding me.) |
NO REP ME NAO.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Fuck, I needed it.
All +rep me to 70.
I ask no higher number.
I know for sure Oblivious will do it, and he can't even pretend otherwise. :3
Anyone else?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I will kind sir. Do you also want a complimentary blowjob?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aids wrote: | | I will kind sir. Do you also want a complimentary blowjob? |
Sounds enjoyable.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jonas Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 Posts: 23
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I love Wow so much But I can't play cuz I'm outa cash and Nobody wants to recruit a friend with me even though ill plvl them
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Look To The Sky Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Apr 2009 Posts: 165
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| SadPanda wrote: | | I love Wow so much But I can't play cuz I'm outa cash and Nobody wants to recruit a friend with me even though ill plvl them |
not WoW, it's WaW
WaW = (call of duty) World At War
or did OP mispell and actually mean wow?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Kuno wrote: | | SadPanda wrote: | | I love Wow so much But I can't play cuz I'm outa cash and Nobody wants to recruit a friend with me even though ill plvl them |
not WoW, it's WaW
WaW = (call of duty) World At War
or did OP mispell and actually mean wow? |
CoD.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|