| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Alex. I post too much
Reputation: 7
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 2383 Location: Canada, Toronto
|
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:21 pm Post subject: I hate, people who hate waxxup. |
|
|
Rawr! _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
compactwater I post too much
Reputation: 8
Joined: 02 Aug 2006 Posts: 3923
|
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I hate people who hate people who hate Waxxup. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37
Joined: 30 Jun 2008 Posts: 1062
|
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| compactwater wrote: | | I strongly dislike people who hate people who hate Waxxup. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alex. I post too much
Reputation: 7
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 2383 Location: Canada, Toronto
|
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I hate people, who hate people, who hate people that hate people, who hate people that hate waxxup! _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| -Waxxup- wrote: | | I hate people, who hate people, who hate people that hate people, who hate people that hate waxxup! |
comas are not supposed to be there. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alex. I post too much
Reputation: 7
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 2383 Location: Canada, Toronto
|
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I know! _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted193960 Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 03 Jan 2009 Posts: 348
|
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I hate Alex. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alex. I post too much
Reputation: 7
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 2383 Location: Canada, Toronto
|
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Fuck you phu _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| -Waxxup- wrote: | | Fuck you phu |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Deleted193960 Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 03 Jan 2009 Posts: 348
|
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lolwut |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alex. I post too much
Reputation: 7
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 2383 Location: Canada, Toronto
|
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | -Waxxup- wrote: | | Fuck you phu |
|
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
-Waxxup- you still lost all my respect with the Final Fantasy thing.
I wont get in the quote train with you. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alex. I post too much
Reputation: 7
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 2383 Location: Canada, Toronto
|
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
gogodr@Shut up, I didn't lose your respect. Inside, in your heart.. you still love me  _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| -Waxxup- wrote: | gogodr@Shut up, I didn't lose your respect. Inside, in your heart.. you still love me  |
You
are
failing
D
o
w
n
. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alex. I post too much
Reputation: 7
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 2383 Location: Canada, Toronto
|
Posted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
NO U _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|