Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Planning on buying used Arcade 360.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Outlawlz
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 457

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sho Minamimoto wrote:
PS3 is so shitty, it can't use 7 inch floppy's.
Your right, I mean having room for quality games does suck. I mean only faggots buy consoles with built in wireless. Niggers buy consoles that come with wireless, rechargeable controllers, no batteries. I love spending $8 a week, plus the other $50 a year, then the $100 to play in a room without a really long fucking cord.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sephiron wrote:
lrwin wrote:
Enjoy playing games with the sould turned all the way up so you can hear them over the sound of a lawnmower, wait thats your Xbox.

Enjoy sending it in every year.

Enjoy watching Blu-Ray... oh wait, PS3's have blu-ray lol!

Enjoy paying $50 a year for online, while I pay nothing.

Enjoy being a faggot.

Ps3 bluray= Enjoy throwing away all your dvds!
Edit: ya, get a ps3. I personally ALWAYS liked sony more than microsoft.
Oh that is true. I forgot Blu-ray players can't play DVDs.

Oh wait, yes they can.

One reason I wish I had a 360 is to play MGS4 this way: ht­tp:­//w­ww.youtube.­com/watch?v=AaMQUjBA52g

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sephiron wrote:
lrwin wrote:
Enjoy playing games with the sould turned all the way up so you can hear them over the sound of a lawnmower, wait thats your Xbox.

Enjoy sending it in every year.

Enjoy watching Blu-Ray... oh wait, PS3's have blu-ray lol!

Enjoy paying $50 a year for online, while I pay nothing.

Enjoy being a faggot.

Ps3 bluray= Enjoy throwing away all your dvds!
Edit: ya, get a ps3. I personally ALWAYS liked sony more than microsoft.


wut?

why would you throw away all your dvds?
like, every one had a dvd player in their house.

i mean.... even your PC can play dvds.....

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites