| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
CRISISxCupid I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Jun 2007 Posts: 2256
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:43 pm Post subject: Yipang |
|
|
Shu up.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yipang Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2007 Posts: 899 Location: London, UK
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I'd love to sit here and engage you in a battle of the wits, but quite frankly my morals prevent me from fighting the unarmed.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yipang wrote: | | I'd love to sit here and engage you in a battle of the wits, but quite frankly my morals prevent me from fighting the unarmed. |
Google more!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yipang Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2007 Posts: 899 Location: London, UK
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I didn't Google a thing sonny!
I heard an old lecturer say it once.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
CRISISxCupid I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 09 Jun 2007 Posts: 2256
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I love you. In a homo way.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| iNcorrection wrote: | | I love you. In a homo way. |
everyone's bisexual... In theory...
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|