| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Josef Fritzl Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 17 Jan 2008 Posts: 496
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 pm Post subject: dis is so gay. |
|
|
So I was playing fucking Counter Strike : Source.
And some fucking jew comes up to me and tells me to crouch right? So I pull out my deagle and blow off his head, I run behind the wall in Hosties and kill the whole team of 7. They banned me for aimbot hacking.
They also claim that I lag. I swear, these days you cant even play counter strike without being accused of cheating.
Last edited by Josef Fritzl on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yipang Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2007 Posts: 899 Location: London, UK
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| My heart pumps purple piss for your situation, it really does.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I am God. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 1263
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
you lost the game.
same shit happened to me in counter strike, and in combat arms. i fucking got called a hacker and booted out of nearly every game just because i would rape the other teams ass. Its fucking gay
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Outlawlz Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Oct 2007 Posts: 457
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I only used speedhack and then it said i was banned?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alex. I post too much
Reputation: 7
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 2383 Location: Canada, Toronto
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Lol#Wth
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|