Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Queer
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hannah.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prontere wrote:
Connor wrote:
I♥ray wrote:

Is something wrong with you? You seem depressed? Did you get dumped last weekend because you spend your time swearing at a complete stranger?
Yes.
My 'ex' wrote:

Her: I.. I'm sorry.
Me: Why?
Her: I'm uh.. I'm dumping you.
Me: Uhm, can I ask why?
Her: Yes.. It's because you're swearing at a complete stranger on the internet.
Me: Oh.


Lol'd.

_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME


Last edited by Hannah. on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TastyToast ❤ wrote:
Prontere wrote:
Connor wrote:
I♥ray wrote:
Connor wrote:
I♥ray wrote:
Connor wrote:
@Hannah: Meet Conor, the coolest homosexual on the planet. Disregarding Noz3001 of course.

@Conor: Hey you.

@Ray: Fuck off.


Silly boy, are you confused? Put your glasses on and you might understand what im saying Very Happy
*goes to aqw for lots of posts
Silly boy? Am I confused? No you dick head I'm not even talking about the thread. I'm talking about you in general, faggot.

Is something wrong with you? You seem depressed? Did you get dumped last weekend because you spend your time swearing at a complete stranger?
Yes.
My 'ex' wrote:

Her: I.. I'm sorry.
Me: Why?
Her: I'm uh.. I'm dumping you.
Me: Uhm, can I ask why?
Her: Yes.. It's because you're swearing at a complete stranger on the internet.
Me: Oh.


Lol'd.

_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

▲
▲ ▲
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hannah.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Connor wrote:
▲
▲ ▲

I saw.

_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites