| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
I♥ray Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:32 pm Post subject: To holland |
|
|
It wont let me pm on this account ._.
So I will tell you in this topic (>O<)
Can you reset 12raytiga's password yourself and send it to me? My email got hacked ._.
(Can you pm db to change it?)
Last edited by I♥ray on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Alex. I post too much
Reputation: 7
Joined: 15 Dec 2008 Posts: 2383 Location: Canada, Toronto
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:33 pm Post subject: Re: To holland |
|
|
| I♥ray wrote: | It wont let me pm on this account ._.
So I will tell you in this topic (>O<)
Can you reset 12raytiga's password yourself and send it to me? My email got hacked ._. |
Hollllland _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rin Epic Kitty
Reputation: 50
Joined: 20 Aug 2007 Posts: 2172
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
only DB can _________________
Hi |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I♥ray Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
edited  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
HOLLAND
LEFT
FAGGOT. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I♥ray Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | HOLLAND
LEFT
FAGGOT. |
Holland just pm'd me faggot
GTFO before I report you for sexual harassment...queer ._. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sephiron Master Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 23 Aug 2008 Posts: 292 Location: JAPAN circa 1653, fucking some seagulls
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | HOLLAND
LEFT
FAGGOT. |
Holland just pm'd me faggot
GTFO before I report you for sexual harassment...queer ._. |
O.O?
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS? _________________
| Nirojan wrote: | | picked up 1,.5 g and them budduty picled up quarter o today we blase all of |
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | HOLLAND
LEFT
FAGGOT. |
Holland just pm'd me faggot
GTFO before I report you for sexual harassment...queer ._. | You're quite obviously retarded. Even if I was 'queer', I certainly wouldn't go anywhere near you. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I♥ray Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| sephiron wrote: | | I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | HOLLAND
LEFT
FAGGOT. |
Holland just pm'd me faggot
GTFO before I report you for sexual harassment...queer ._. |
O.O?
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS? |
A guy that is more known than you
._. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | HOLLAND
LEFT
FAGGOT. |
Holland just pm'd me faggot
GTFO before I report you for sexual harassment...queer ._. | Do it faggot. _________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I♥ray Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| elpacco wrote: | | I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | HOLLAND
LEFT
FAGGOT. |
Holland just pm'd me faggot
GTFO before I report you for sexual harassment...queer ._. | Do it faggot. |
Already did ;D |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I♥ray wrote: | | elpacco wrote: | | I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | HOLLAND
LEFT
FAGGOT. |
Holland just pm'd me faggot
GTFO before I report you for sexual harassment...queer ._. | Do it faggot. |
Already did ;D | Ok, we'll see what that does. _________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I don't understand people like this. Fucking retards. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | | I don't understand people like this. Fucking retards. | Seriously, I don't know why they ever come here. _________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|