| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
I♥ray Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:49 pm Post subject: Queer |
|
|
| It is
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yipang Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2007 Posts: 899 Location: London, UK
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| You got 0 points, I've been out for years.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yipang wrote: | | You got 0 points, I've been out for years. |
I see you're in London.
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yipang Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2007 Posts: 899 Location: London, UK
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Quote: | I see you're in London.
|
Perceptive.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I♥ray Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| TastyToast ❤ wrote: | | Yipang wrote: | | You got 0 points, I've been out for years. |
I see you're in London. |
HA
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
@Hannah: Meet Conor, the coolest homosexual on the planet. Disregarding Noz3001 of course.
@Conor: Hey you.
@Ray: Fuck off.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I♥ray Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | @Hannah: Meet Conor, the coolest homosexual on the planet. Disregarding Noz3001 of course.
@Conor: Hey you.
@Ray: Fuck off. |
Silly boy, are you confused? Put your glasses on and you might understand what im saying
*goes to aqw for lots of posts
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | @Hannah: Meet Conor, the coolest homosexual on the planet. Disregarding Noz3001 of course.
@Conor: Hey you.
@Ray: Fuck off. |
Silly boy, are you confused? Put your glasses on and you might understand what im saying
*goes to aqw for lots of posts | Silly boy? Am I confused? No you dick head I'm not even talking about the thread. I'm talking about you in general, faggot.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I♥ray Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | | I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | @Hannah: Meet Conor, the coolest homosexual on the planet. Disregarding Noz3001 of course.
@Conor: Hey you.
@Ray: Fuck off. |
Silly boy, are you confused? Put your glasses on and you might understand what im saying
*goes to aqw for lots of posts | Silly boy? Am I confused? No you dick head I'm not even talking about the thread. I'm talking about you in general, faggot. |
Is something wrong with you? You seem depressed? Did you get dumped last weekend because you spend your time swearing at a complete stranger?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | @Hannah: Meet Conor, the coolest homosexual on the planet. Disregarding Noz3001 of course.
@Conor: Hey you.
@Ray: Fuck off. |
Silly boy, are you confused? Put your glasses on and you might understand what im saying
*goes to aqw for lots of posts | Silly boy? Am I confused? No you dick head I'm not even talking about the thread. I'm talking about you in general, faggot. |
Is something wrong with you? You seem depressed? Did you get dumped last weekend because you spend your time swearing at a complete stranger? | Yes.
| My 'ex' wrote: |
Her: I.. I'm sorry.
Me: Why?
Her: I'm uh.. I'm dumping you.
Me: Uhm, can I ask why?
Her: Yes.. It's because you're swearing at a complete stranger on the internet.
Me: Oh.
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I♥ray Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:46 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | | I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | @Hannah: Meet Conor, the coolest homosexual on the planet. Disregarding Noz3001 of course.
@Conor: Hey you.
@Ray: Fuck off. |
Silly boy, are you confused? Put your glasses on and you might understand what im saying
*goes to aqw for lots of posts | Silly boy? Am I confused? No you dick head I'm not even talking about the thread. I'm talking about you in general, faggot. |
Is something wrong with you? You seem depressed? Did you get dumped last weekend because you spend your time swearing at a complete stranger? | Yes.
| My 'ex' wrote: |
Her: I.. I'm sorry.
Me: Why?
Her: I'm uh.. I'm dumping you.
Me: Uhm, can I ask why?
Her: Yes.. It's because you're swearing at a complete stranger on the internet.
Me: Oh.
|
|
*plays dramatic music~
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SuperMassiveBlackHole Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Apr 2006 Posts: 1947 Location: United Kingdom
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Connor wrote: | | I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | @Hannah: Meet Conor, the coolest homosexual on the planet. Disregarding Noz3001 of course.
@Conor: Hey you.
@Ray: Fuck off. |
Silly boy, are you confused? Put your glasses on and you might understand what im saying
*goes to aqw for lots of posts | Silly boy? Am I confused? No you dick head I'm not even talking about the thread. I'm talking about you in general, faggot. |
Is something wrong with you? You seem depressed? Did you get dumped last weekend because you spend your time swearing at a complete stranger? | Yes.
| My 'ex' wrote: |
Her: I.. I'm sorry.
Me: Why?
Her: I'm uh.. I'm dumping you.
Me: Uhm, can I ask why?
Her: Yes.. It's because you're swearing at a complete stranger on the internet.
Me: Oh.
|
|
Lol'd.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Yipang Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Jan 2007 Posts: 899 Location: London, UK
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Kiss me, I'm gorgeous.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
elpacco Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30
Joined: 16 Oct 2007 Posts: 1258
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:49 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | @Hannah: Meet Conor, the coolest homosexual on the planet. Disregarding Noz3001 of course.
@Conor: Hey you.
@Ray: Fuck off. |
Silly boy, are you confused? Put your glasses on and you might understand what im saying :D
*goes to aqw for lots of posts | Silly boy? Am I confused? No you dick head I'm not even talking about the thread. I'm talking about you in general, faggot. |
Is something wrong with you? You seem depressed? Did you get dumped last weekend because you spend your time swearing at a complete stranger? | Yes.
| My 'ex' wrote: |
Her: I.. I'm sorry.
Me: Why?
Her: I'm uh.. I'm dumping you.
Me: Uhm, can I ask why?
Her: Yes.. It's because you're swearing at a complete stranger on the internet.
Me: Oh.
|
|
*plays dramatic music~ | That was a good and humorous comeback.
Good job.
_________________
| [AM]Misery wrote: |
| FangBanger wrote: | | What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands? | Shoot him. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
1929394839292057839194958 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 Posts: 1509
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | | I♥ray wrote: | | Connor wrote: | @Hannah: Meet Conor, the coolest homosexual on the planet. Disregarding Noz3001 of course.
@Conor: Hey you.
@Ray: Fuck off. |
Silly boy, are you confused? Put your glasses on and you might understand what im saying
*goes to aqw for lots of posts | Silly boy? Am I confused? No you dick head I'm not even talking about the thread. I'm talking about you in general, faggot. |
Is something wrong with you? You seem depressed? Did you get dumped last weekend because you spend your time swearing at a complete stranger? | Yes.
| My 'ex' wrote: |
Her: I.. I'm sorry.
Me: Why?
Her: I'm uh.. I'm dumping you.
Me: Uhm, can I ask why?
Her: Yes.. It's because you're swearing at a complete stranger on the internet.
Me: Oh.
|
|
*plays dramatic music~ | If you didn't realise that I was taking the piss out of you, you have problems.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|