Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


OhShit.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hannah.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: OhShit. Reply with quote

I left my straighteners turned on, on my windowsill for about 12 hours, they left two black lines :/
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yipang
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 899
Location: London, UK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did this, except they were on my bed - and I ended up somehow trying to hug them.

I have scars to prove it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I broke my old straighteners after they left a hueg mark on my sheets.
Had to buy new Remmington ones. :3
Cheeaaap.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yipang wrote:
I did this, except they were on my bed - and I ended up somehow trying to hug them.

I have scars to prove it.


Don't even fucking bother saying anything.

You're just a walking, unnecessary, tragic waste of a fucking biological support system for a vagina that nobody wanted in the first place.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aids
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16

Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 197

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: OhShit. Reply with quote

TastyToast ❤ wrote:
I left my straighteners turned on, on my windowsill for about 12 hours, they left two black lines :/

Chidori didn't steal them?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Hannah.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: OhShit. Reply with quote

TastyToast wrote:
TastyToast ❤ wrote:
I left my straighteners turned on, on my windowsill for about 12 hours, they left two black lines :/

Chidori didn't steal them?

You're horrible.
Although, I lol'd.

_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Chidori's hair was braided.
Was I wrong?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corn row.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites