| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:14 pm Post subject: Holy shit dudes help.....!!!! |
|
|
| Was walking down to the kitchen ( bare footed as I was in my house ) dropped my plate which just happened to be heavy.. It sort of smashed but bounced up and went straight into my foot.. What the fuck do I do!!!!! It's bleeding like fuck and all i've done is put a sock on..
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Bite it off.
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I♥ray Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:15 pm Post subject: Re: Holy shit dudes help.....!!!! |
|
|
| Penisaurus wrote: | | Was walking down to the kitchen ( bare footed as I was in my house ) dropped my plate which just happened to be heavy.. It sort of smashed but bounced up and went straight into my foot.. What the fuck do I do!!!!! It's bleeding like fuck and all i've done is put a sock on.. |
Here is something to help
DON'T CHAT ON FORUMS WHILE YOUR FOOT IS BLEEDING >:O
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
999/911.
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I♥ray Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| TastyToast ❤ wrote: | | 999/911. |
1337 Workshop
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ok, phoned the ambulance. It's scary because i've never like given blood etc ( I'm 14 ). I actually feel like i'm going to pass out.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hannah. How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13
Joined: 28 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Penisaurus wrote: | | Ok, phoned the ambulance. It's scary because i've never like given blood etc ( I'm 14 ). I actually feel like i'm going to pass out. |
What did the Ambulance people say? :3
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Basically asked me what the problem was and where I lived, I gave the information they said they would be here as soon as they could.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I♥ray Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Penisaurus wrote: | | Basically asked me what the problem was and where I lived, I gave the information they said they would be here as soon as they could. |
You have it good. One day I got stabbed in my food by a knife that was on the floor >
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Well, the cuts quite small I just checked it but it must have hit the bone or something because a flesh wound wouldn't cause that much bleeding.
Also I forgot to mention this, the ambulance asked how I am dealing with the injury ( What did you do to prevent the bleeding etc ) I felt extremely dumb saying I put on a sock.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I♥ray Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Penisaurus wrote: | Well, the cuts quite small I just checked it but it must have hit the bone or something because a flesh wound wouldn't cause that much bleeding.
Also I forgot to mention this, the ambulance asked how I am dealing with the injury ( What did you do to prevent the bleeding etc ) I felt extremely dumb saying I put on a sock. |
Bad idea....
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Yeah I know, also the cuts in a strange place = between my big toe and the other one.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I♥ray Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Apr 2009 Posts: 19
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Penisaurus wrote: | | Yeah I know, also the cuts in a strange place = between my big toe and the other one. |
...
REALLY BAD IDEA
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Ok guys i'm gonna get off now, have to wait for them to come. The plus side, perhaps theres some sexy nurse with an extremely bad side .
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Troll.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|