Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Moar music fer yer ears. [2]

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Moar music fer yer ears. [2] Reply with quote

Well last time I slipped you Phantom Part II ~ Justice (Soulwax Remix).
Now for something a bit different.

I haven't heard anything like this in music before, well I've heard some tracks which attempt it but none which manage to sync everything to fit so well. I heard this track in a back-alley art shop when I was last in Berlin. It was playing as I was browsing books on graphic design so I asked the woman behind the counter what it was. The first thing I did upon entering my house when back from Berlin was download the album, and this track. Superb piece of music, I rarely ever like music without lyrics but this is one which needs no human crutches.

It might take a few listens, but it didn't for me. Just let it run through at least once.

I give you Raoul Sinier ~ Solid Flesh, Part 2.
http://rapidshare.com/files/224850179/Raoul_Sinier_-_Solid_Flesh__Part_2.mp3



Next time: music from the masters of 8-Bit.

_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What genre is it, Mr. Sutcliffe?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S3NSA
:3
Reputation: 1

Joined: 06 Dec 2006
Posts: 1908
Location: England.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loganator wrote:
What genre is it, Mr. Sutcliffe?

Hmm, well it's techno I guess but give it a run through. It's anything but generic.

_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kamikaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Jul 2007
Posts: 1180
Location: The Lowlands.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eeew Confused
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nieuwdier
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 1154

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got any good Trance/Hardstyle songs?
_________________
She's the last surviving Cetra, the last of the Ancient.Copyright konr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hannah.
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kamikaze wrote:
Eeew Confused
I saw that Eww.
_________________
THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAAAAAAME
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(>".")> wrote:
Got any good Trance/Hardstyle songs?



Ohhh yes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSnw96hR5Cc
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
(>".")> wrote:
Got any good Trance/Hardstyle songs?



Ohhh yes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSnw96hR5Cc


I may be inactive for a while as I am currently having an ear orgasm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nieuwdier
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 1154

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
(>".")> wrote:
Got any good Trance/Hardstyle songs?



Ohhh yes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSnw96hR5Cc


That's some nice music you got there sir.

_________________
She's the last surviving Cetra, the last of the Ancient.Copyright konr
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
^-^
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 20

Joined: 05 Aug 2008
Posts: 1086

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eARSNOWANT.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Domoo
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 23 Nov 2009
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(>".")> wrote:
Butters wrote:
(>".")> wrote:
Got any good Trance/Hardstyle songs?



Ohhh yes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSnw96hR5Cc


That's some nice music you got there sir.

_________________
MajjikelKitty wrote:
imma pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ZacTheSin
I post too much
Reputation: 6

Joined: 09 May 2006
Posts: 2657

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EARGASM?

I think not Sad

_________________
If someone helps you, why not Rep them?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
juanri
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Jan 2009
Posts: 620

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any other excelent music i should know ? D= i wanna hear more from u sensa
_________________
Yu like me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites