| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:16 pm Post subject: how did you find about CEF? |
|
|
Curious
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noel057 Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Sep 2007 Posts: 118
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
...I don't even remember. o_O;
_________________
| Reisen wrote: | | I'm very serious. God doesn't exist, except when manifested in the form of Haruhi Suzumiya. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^) Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37
Joined: 30 Jun 2008 Posts: 1062
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Lurked.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
GARCIE Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 16 Nov 2006 Posts: 560
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:17 pm Post subject: |
|
|
i wanted maplestory hax
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I wanted hacks for MechQuest and I searched for Mech Quest hacks in google.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Ihazanidea Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 24 Aug 2008 Posts: 36 Location: In an underground bunker with large amounts of liquor and women.
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Your mom showed me =P
jk i was looking for Df hackzorz =P
_________________
▲
▲ ▲ ← Learn to do it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nirojan How do I cheat?
Reputation: 108
Joined: 16 Sep 2008 Posts: 0 Location: seshville
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Trainers.
_________________
| Quote: | | yo i b 22 tryna make it in dis rap game but da steetz dont got luv for no wun na mean so im out hea tryna holla at da fams on dis innernet shit u no way i sayin |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xV I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 3783 Location: Seattle
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
First hacking forum was gamersPlanet, and I would always see 'Credits: xxxxxxx of CEF'
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| maplestory > google > hack search > cef.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Thanh Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Dec 2006 Posts: 385
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
When I was a warthoggggg...
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Thanh wrote: |
When I was a warthoggggg... | AKUNAMATOTA
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
pzxtw I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Jan 2007 Posts: 2015 Location: 9734
|
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
maple story > google > mpc > cef
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Simisage Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 27
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 838
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
Did a barrel roll, knowledge of CEF was attained.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:42 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Gamersplanet.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Microsoft Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 Posts: 730 Location: O-('-'Q)
|
Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:47 am Post subject: |
|
|
Club penguin member hacks
I started making my own trainers.
Got a name change.
Lurked here for a while.
decided it was boring making trainers.
came here.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|