| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:25 am Post subject: Its been a while i posted here. |
|
|
| Just wanted to come by and say hi.[/list] |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Luciferr Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Mar 2008 Posts: 86
|
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Get out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Nˇggers Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Feb 2008 Posts: 30
|
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
| now. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Missi0n Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 3
Joined: 20 Jul 2007 Posts: 820 Location: Around
|
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
hai _________________
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
M. Master Cheater
Reputation: 23
Joined: 09 Dec 2007 Posts: 267 Location: wat
|
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
since I posted here*
inb4edit
Last edited by M. on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Thanks for the warning, but i wont. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Shark Byte Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Dec 2007 Posts: 294 Location: Ireland
|
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
We don't want you here.........I'm talking about you Cheeselover _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Luciferr Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Mar 2008 Posts: 86
|
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:26 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Snowsuit Guy wrote: | | We don't want you here.........I'm talking about you Cheeselover |
Newfag. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Shark Byte Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Dec 2007 Posts: 294 Location: Ireland
|
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:28 am Post subject: |
|
|
Newfag!..Ha...Look at you you have less Postcount then me and I've been a Member here longer then you so I can't be a Newfag Dumbass......I can be a Fag though.......So Shut Up and stop being a Dumbass _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Luciferr Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Mar 2008 Posts: 86
|
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:29 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Snowsuit Guy wrote: | | Newfag!..Ha...Look at you you have less Postcount then me and I've been a Member here longer then you so I can't be a Newfag Dumbass......I can be a Fag though.......So Shut Up and stop being a Dumbass |
Only newfags think postcount and join date make you a newfag or not. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
:^( Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109
Joined: 25 May 2007 Posts: 689
|
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Snowsuit Guy wrote: | | Newfag!..Ha...Look at you you have less Postcount then me and I've been a Member here longer then you so I can't be a Newfag Dumbass......I can be a Fag though.......So Shut Up and stop being a Dumbass |
Obvious newfag. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
emil Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41
Joined: 06 Dec 2008 Posts: 239
|
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Snowsuit Guy wrote: | | Newfag!..Ha...Look at you you have less Postcount then me and I've been a Member here longer then you so I can't be a Newfag Dumbass......I can be a Fag though.......So Shut Up and stop being a Dumbass |
You're even worse than me. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Im off, peace out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Habufe Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 03 Sep 2007 Posts: 149 Location: http://www.SaviourFagFails.com/
|
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
Newfags in this thread:
1.Zynon (Zyndrom) - self explaining
2.CheeseLover - fail troll and rep whoring, GTFO. its not the maple section here.
3.Snowsuit Guy - low postcount != newfag. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
The Hitman Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
| habufe wrote: | Newfags in this thread:
1.Zynon (Zyndrom) - self explaining
2.CheeseLover - fail troll and rep whoring, GTFO. its not the maple section here.
3.Snowsuit Guy - low postcount != newfag. |
Zynon = not new fag |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|