Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I want to see how hard i can troll ms
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hitman
Master Cheater
Ban
Reputation: 9

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: I want to see how hard i can troll ms Reply with quote

what meme should i use
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^)
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 37

Joined: 30 Jun 2008
Posts: 1062

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Society
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 536

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gentlemen meme. Do it, now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
AlbinoSasquatch
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 323
Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the easiest thing in the world to do.

Unless an intelligent one happens to notice.

_________________
I'm a myth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
N¡ggers
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Feb 2008
Posts: 30

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use barrel roll. Be like "Well I was on MS on my pirate and i tried to kill a snail by doing a barrel roll and I DC'd" or something
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 909
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
It's the easiest thing in the world to do.

Unless an intelligent one happens to notice.
SFag
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Society
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 536

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beauweiss wrote:
Use barrel roll. Be like "Well I was on MS on my pirate and i tried to kill a snail by doing a barrel roll and I DC'd" or something

Press z or x twice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
AlbinoSasquatch
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 323
Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Society wrote:
beauweiss wrote:
Use barrel roll. Be like "Well I was on MS on my pirate and i tried to kill a snail by doing a barrel roll and I DC'd" or something

Press z or r twice.


Fixt.

_________________
I'm a myth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Society
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 536

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
Society wrote:
beauweiss wrote:
Use barrel roll. Be like "Well I was on MS on my pirate and i tried to kill a snail by doing a barrel roll and I DC'd" or something

Press z or r twice.


Fixt.

You caught me. Your reward, you ask? This.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
AlbinoSasquatch
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 323
Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Society wrote:
AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
Society wrote:
beauweiss wrote:
Use barrel roll. Be like "Well I was on MS on my pirate and i tried to kill a snail by doing a barrel roll and I DC'd" or something

Press z or r twice.


Fixt.

You caught me. Your reward, you ask? This.


What's this?

_________________
I'm a myth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SF
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119

Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 6028

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

But seriously, are you looking for a permanent ban? Wink

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
N¡ggers
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Feb 2008
Posts: 30

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SF wrote:
I think you're a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

But seriously, are you looking for a permanent ban? Wink


Why did you have to fucking warn him? You ruin all the fun Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Society
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 536

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SF wrote:
I think you're a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

But seriously, are you looking for a permanent ban? Wink

I don't like the way that smiley is looking at me.. :<

beauweiss wrote:
Why did you have to fucking warn him? You ruin all the fun Sad

No, that's Belie's job.


Last edited by Society on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
SF
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 119

Joined: 19 Mar 2007
Posts: 6028

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beauweiss wrote:
SF wrote:
I think you're a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

But seriously, are you looking for a permanent ban? Wink


Why did you have to fucking warn him? You ruin all the fun Sad


If only you knew...you retarded little child.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
N¡ggers
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 15 Feb 2008
Posts: 30

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SF wrote:
beauweiss wrote:
SF wrote:
I think you're a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

But seriously, are you looking for a permanent ban? Wink


Why did you have to fucking warn him? You ruin all the fun Sad


If only you knew...you retarded little child.


I prefer adolescent.

Also,
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites