Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Who remmembers good ol' localms?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Biggus Dikkus
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Posts: 303

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Who remmembers good ol' localms? Reply with quote

I went hunting for them again, the site was down and I googled them, ended up finding something particularly interesting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Society
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 536

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inaftercliffhanger
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
GARCIE
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 16 Nov 2006
Posts: 560

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember playing and ended up just giving the account to some guy.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AlbinoSasquatch
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 323
Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Local branched off Odin 'cause Paul had different views.
_________________
I'm a myth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biggus Dikkus
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Posts: 303

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
Local branched off Odin 'cause Paul had different views.

When odin went under, so did localms, however localms did not suffer any financial losses.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AlbinoSasquatch
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 323
Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoocky wrote:
AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
Local branched off Odin 'cause Paul had different views.

When odin went under, so did localms, however localms did not suffer any financial losses.


Yup.

_________________
I'm a myth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biggus Dikkus
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Posts: 303

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
Shoocky wrote:
AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
Local branched off Odin 'cause Paul had different views.

When odin went under, so did localms, however localms did not suffer any financial losses.


Yup.

Too bad you need an invitation to join their new site. Trying to get ahold of mike.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AlbinoSasquatch
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 323
Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoocky wrote:
AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
Shoocky wrote:
AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
Local branched off Odin 'cause Paul had different views.

When odin went under, so did localms, however localms did not suffer any financial losses.


Yup.

Too bad you need an invitation to join their new site. Trying to get ahold of mike.


I thought they all just quit :/

_________________
I'm a myth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biggus Dikkus
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Posts: 303

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
Shoocky wrote:
AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
Shoocky wrote:
AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
Local branched off Odin 'cause Paul had different views.

When odin went under, so did localms, however localms did not suffer any financial losses.


Yup.

Too bad you need an invitation to join their new site. Trying to get ahold of mike.


I thought they all just quit :/

That was months ago. Do some hard searching and find their site.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AlbinoSasquatch
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 323
Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoocky wrote:
AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
Shoocky wrote:
AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
Shoocky wrote:
AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
Local branched off Odin 'cause Paul had different views.

When odin went under, so did localms, however localms did not suffer any financial losses.


Yup.

Too bad you need an invitation to join their new site. Trying to get ahold of mike.


I thought they all just quit :/

That was months ago. Do some hard searching and find their site.


Meh, what have I got to lose anyway?

_________________
I'm a myth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hitman
Master Cheater
Ban
Reputation: 9

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sold my account for 10 dollars. site went down in the next 5 weeks Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34

Joined: 01 Oct 2007
Posts: 909
Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I blame the jews at Nexon for local's failure
_________________


Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
AlbinoSasquatch
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 323
Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Who remmembers good ol' localms? Reply with quote

Shoocky wrote:
I went hunting for them again, the site was down and I googled them, ended up finding something particularly interesting.


Well, whaddya know?

I found it :3

_________________
I'm a myth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biggus Dikkus
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 27 Oct 2007
Posts: 303

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Who remmembers good ol' localms? Reply with quote

AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
Shoocky wrote:
I went hunting for them again, the site was down and I googled them, ended up finding something particularly interesting.


Well, whaddya know?

I found it :3

Don't post it publicly, I'm trying to dig up old contact info.
So far, no go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AlbinoSasquatch
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Oct 2007
Posts: 323
Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Who remmembers good ol' localms? Reply with quote

Shoocky wrote:
AlbinoSasquatch wrote:
Shoocky wrote:
I went hunting for them again, the site was down and I googled them, ended up finding something particularly interesting.


Well, whaddya know?

I found it :3

Don't post it publicly, I'm trying to dig up old contact info.
So far, no go.


Got it.

It'd be pretty nice if I could get an invitation code though.

_________________
I'm a myth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites