| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Salt Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 26 Sep 2007 Posts: 550
|
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:30 pm Post subject: Thomas... |
|
|
Gimmie the myspace to the bitch _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
407 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Oct 2007 Posts: 357
|
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| No. You insist on calling me 'Thomas', which is not my name. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Salt Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 26 Sep 2007 Posts: 550
|
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
It is... _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
407 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Oct 2007 Posts: 357
|
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Fuck you.
I told you my real name and you don't remember it.
I blocked you on MSN. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HackOtaku I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81
Joined: 31 May 2007 Posts: 228
|
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Diamonds wrote: | | No. You insist on calling me 'Thomas', which is not my name. |
Four little words just to get me along
It's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and I
I keep stalling, keeping me together
People around gotta find something to say now
Holding back, everyday the same
Don't wanna be a loner
Listen to me, oh no
I never say anything at all
But with nothing to consider
They forget my name (ame, ame, ame)
They call me "hell"
They call me "Stacey"
They call me "her"
They call me "Jane"
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
They call me quiet girl
But I'm a riot yeah
Mary, Jo, Lisa
Always the same
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name
That's not my name |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Salt Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 26 Sep 2007 Posts: 550
|
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I will share my noods,
Noods for the Myspace.? _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hitler's Assassin Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 29 Nov 2008 Posts: 470
|
Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I want some noods. _________________
| Gavin wrote: | | If I laid my dick on a keyboard it would go from a-z. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|