| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:53 pm Post subject: Lord of the flies shit, helps chapter 5. |
|
|
1. Compare the joyful memory Ralph has on his way to the meeting with the "unmentionable" thing he rembmers during the meeting. WHat theme is being conveyed by Golding?
2. At the end of the chapter, why does Golding describe the dialogue between Ralph, Simon and Piggy without clearly showing who is talking?
3. How does Ralph create more distance between himself and the other boys? Also, how is the idea of alienation explored in Chapter 5?
FUCKING HARD.
Also, serious answers please. This is srs fucking business, not your fucking online hello kitty fucking adventures.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Chabitsku Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 61
|
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Rofl, I had to do this book last year.
Lemme run some errands then I'll help you.
msn: [email protected]
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
AMG I LAV YOU.
However you might've blocked me.
Login so I know whether you blawked me or ur offline.
Last edited by cokefag on Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I don't remember Ralph in this book. Was he one of the hobbits?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Chabitsku Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 61
|
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Link wrote: | | I don't remember Ralph in this book. Was he one of the hobbits? |
He's the ent.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Chabitsku wrote: | | Link wrote: | | I don't remember Ralph in this book. Was he one of the hobbits? |
He's the ent. |
Oh right, how silly of me to have forgotten.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Link wrote: | | I don't remember Ralph in this book. Was he one of the hobbits? |
YOU BE TROLLIN' RIGHT?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Chabitsku Advanced Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 09 Nov 2007 Posts: 61
|
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
YOU BEST BE TROLLIN'.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| What're you talking about? Was there no Ralph in the book? o.o
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
.. Define errands.
Then tell me Cryoma, you be trollin'?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Aw he trolled me .
I was really getting my hopes up.
Well I failed english class.
GG.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Talix wrote: | LOL
I HAVE AN IDEA
I'LL FREEZE YOUR MSN
SO YOU'LL FAIL |
Aw not again.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
josephreda Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 03 Jun 2006 Posts: 1225 Location: In my closet shooting up.
|
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
i just realized I could've read that book in the 2nd grade and EASILY comprehended it, not to count the fact that we DO HAVE ALL ANSWERS ON THAT SHITTY BOOK ONLINE.
_________________
| Uligor wrote: | | Void is a fucking faggot, he scammed his mother by surviving abortion. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|