| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
DeletedUser14087 I post too much
Reputation: 2
Joined: 21 Jun 2006 Posts: 3069
|
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:56 am Post subject: [SOLVED]Anyone wanna play TF2 ? |
|
|
After purchasing The Orange Box, activating i've got a 32 Days "Send Gift" to someone, anyone wants it ? 32 FULLY online play of TF2 from Steam.
Last edited by DeletedUser14087 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Moldytampon Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 Posts: 114
|
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:58 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Jezus christ look at the size of that nose.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DeletedUser14087 I post too much
Reputation: 2
Joined: 21 Jun 2006 Posts: 3069
|
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:59 am Post subject: |
|
|
| MoldyTampon wrote: | | Jezus christ look at the size of that nose. |
Says the "man" who never had a gf.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Moldytampon Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 Posts: 114
|
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Rot1 wrote: | | MoldyTampon wrote: | | Jezus christ look at the size of that nose. |
Says the "man" who never had a gf. |
Ive had a boyfriend for 2 years :]
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:05 am Post subject: |
|
|
Why would you want to have had a girlfriend? Surely having one is better, no?
_________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Moldytampon Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 Posts: 114
|
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | | Why would you want to have had a boyfriend? Surely having one is better, no? |
Yea but getting one like.. 3 months after having a long term relationship isnt right for me. I want to get over the last one before i start a new one.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DeletedUser14087 I post too much
Reputation: 2
Joined: 21 Jun 2006 Posts: 3069
|
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
Ok nvm, i already found someone who wants it.
MoldyTampon: Atleast i'm not afraid to hide my face
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Rot1 wrote: | Ok nvm, i already found someone who wants it.
MoldyTampon: Atleast i'm not afraid to hide my face  |
What face?
All I see is a nose.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Moldytampon Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 Posts: 114
|
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:11 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Aids wrote: | | Rot1 wrote: | Ok nvm, i already found someone who wants it.
MoldyTampon: Atleast i'm not afraid to hide my face  |
What face?
All I see is a nose. |
I lol'd
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DeletedUser14087 I post too much
Reputation: 2
Joined: 21 Jun 2006 Posts: 3069
|
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:13 am Post subject: |
|
|
| MoldyTampon wrote: | | Aids wrote: | | Rot1 wrote: | Ok nvm, i already found someone who wants it.
MoldyTampon: Atleast i'm not afraid to hide my face  |
What face?
All I see is a nose. |
I lol'd |
Pussy, you're trying to escape from my burn, hahahaha.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Moldytampon Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 Posts: 114
|
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:18 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Rot1 wrote: | | MoldyTampon wrote: | | Aids wrote: | | Rot1 wrote: | Ok nvm, i already found someone who wants it.
MoldyTampon: Atleast i'm not afraid to hide my face  |
What face?
All I see is a nose. |
I lol'd |
Pussy, you're trying to escape from my burn, hahahaha. |
What burn? Yes i hide my face because i dont like the way i look. i dont see the problem?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
My 50 year old obese mother looks better than you big nose.
Did I mention she has been smoking for 30 years?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DeletedUser14087 I post too much
Reputation: 2
Joined: 21 Jun 2006 Posts: 3069
|
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Aids wrote: | My 50 year old obese mother looks better than you big nose.
Did I mention she has been smoking for 30 years? |
So far my nose got me laid *2 the times your grandma age
so fun owning noobs like you ^^
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Smackedabbaa Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Oct 2008 Posts: 16 Location: ...
|
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Rot1 wrote: | | Aids wrote: | My 50 year old obese mother looks better than you big nose.
Did I mention she has been smoking for 30 years? |
So far my nose got me laid *2 the times your grandma age
so fun owning noobs like you ^^ |
.....You have sex with grandmas...?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Moldytampon Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Apr 2008 Posts: 114
|
Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Rot1 wrote: | | Aids wrote: | My 50 year old obese mother looks better than you big nose.
Did I mention she has been smoking for 30 years? |
So far my nose got me laid *2 the times your grandma age
so fun owning noobs like you ^^ |
Whores, sluts, your mom and or sister dont count
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|