| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
stringsNwood Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 18
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:23 pm Post subject: omfg fallout 3 |
|
|
| is so fucking annoyingly hard...
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hitman Master Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Posts: 385 Location: Toronto
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
only fags fail at it
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Microsoft Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 Posts: 730 Location: O-('-'Q)
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
get the game "Just Cause."it is full of win.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Only fags fail at a game like that.
I beat it on Very Hard. Got T-31b armor. Level 20. 1k Gamerscore
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noodlez <3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 744 Location: Hyrule
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xdeviance wrote: | Only fags fail at a game like that.
I beat it on Very Hard. Got T-31b armor. Level 20. 1k Gamerscore |
Same, Much love.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
stringsNwood Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 18
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xdeviance wrote: | Only fags fail at a game like that.
I beat it on Very Hard. Got T-31b armor. Level 20. 1k Gamerscore |
i dun give a fuck, I just started anyway
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| stringsNwood wrote: | | xdeviance wrote: | Only fags fail at a game like that.
I beat it on Very Hard. Got T-31b armor. Level 20. 1k Gamerscore |
i dun give a fuck, I just started anyway |
So?
I don't give a fuck.
It's an easy game.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
stringsNwood Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 18
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| The.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|