| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Chidori Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 691 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:05 pm Post subject: cant wait to play left 4 dead |
|
|
| ima play tommorow,i have a fix that allows me to go online without hamaichi |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Srsly? Link? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cokefag Master Cheater
Reputation: 51
Joined: 15 Nov 2007 Posts: 488
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| srsly? no kfc? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
[/quote]Effect How do I cheat?
Reputation: -1
Joined: 17 Jul 2010 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| last time I tried a torrented L4D it just randomly froze. So it was pointless. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Chidori Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 691 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| spame I'll send u. It when I get on tommorow |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Chidori wrote: | | spame I'll send u. It when I get on tommorow |
You'll PM it to me tomorrow? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Xanatos I post too much
Reputation: 18
Joined: 06 May 2007 Posts: 2559 Location: US
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'd bet you'd make a good hunter, they can jump really high and run fast. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Xanatos wrote: | | I'd bet you'd make a good hunter, they can jump really high and run fast. |
If his online crack thing doesnt work, I might buy it. 50% off on Steam right now. And sale got extended until tomorrow. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hitman Master Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Posts: 385 Location: Toronto
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Nigger crack is never good. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Just buy the damn game.
Jew. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xdeviance wrote: | Just buy the damn game.
Jew. |
I would, but I'm having trouble choosing games.
L4D or Tales of Vesperia? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:12 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| spameKnite wrote: | | xdeviance wrote: | Just buy the damn game.
Jew. |
I would, but I'm having trouble choosing games.
L4D or Tales of Vesperia? |
L4D. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Microsoft Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 Posts: 730 Location: O-('-'Q)
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
wtf is tales of vesperia anyway? Just get L4D _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Evan wrote: | | wtf is tales of vesperia anyway? Just get L4D |
Awesome action RPG for the 360. I loved Tales of Symphonia for the NGC, and ToV got pretty good ratings, so I though I would check it out. And the battle system looks great since it's an evolved form of the one from ToS and Tales of the Abyss. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hitman Master Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Posts: 385 Location: Toronto
|
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
maybe the jew codes will work on l4d _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|