| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:29 pm Post subject: CAL (Butters) |
|
|
| CAL, GET ON MSN, I HAVE TO ADD YOU TO THIS GROUP CHAT OF PEOPLE THAT HATE YOU. ITS FUNNY AS HELL.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I can't get on MSN right now, uh. I'll try and get on in like 45mins if the convo's still going.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | I can't get on MSN right now, uh. I'll try and get on in like 45mins if the convo's still going. |
Damnit, Why not?
Can you get on anything?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Orfa Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 25 Aug 2008 Posts: 199 Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York
|
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
VMK, get on!
_________________
| Chuck Norris wrote: | | Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| VMKdead wrote: | | Butters wrote: | | I can't get on MSN right now, uh. I'll try and get on in like 45mins if the convo's still going. |
Damnit, Why not?
Can you get on anything? |
Not really, I'm doing a lot of work right now. I'll get on as soon as possible.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | VMKdead wrote: | | Butters wrote: | | I can't get on MSN right now, uh. I'll try and get on in like 45mins if the convo's still going. |
Damnit, Why not?
Can you get on anything? |
Not really, I'm doing a lot of work right now. I'll get on as soon as possible. |
[18:30] [email protected]: He said he's busy, He'll log in-
[18:30] [email protected]: yay
[18:30] [email protected]: In 45 mins
[b][18:30] Hey Butters Fuck You: lol wat a fgot
[18:30] Hey Butters Fuck You: hes just scared[b]
[18:30] [email protected]: lol
[18:30] [email protected]: took
[18:30] [email protected]: LOLOLOLOLOL NO.
To0k is a dumbass. xD
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|