Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


[Updating] Trainer in C++
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kevintya
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 2572
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: [Updating] Trainer in C++ Reply with quote

According to this: http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=353301&highlight=&sid=0fd6214495e93fad6f51a235e1bab724

Hi,

First of all, I have no experience with C++ at all. What I mean to say is that I don't even have a compiler installed, such CodeGear C++ Builder.

What I would like to accomplish is updating the easiest things first, and then go on to everything.

So Eyalos Trainer was an inspiration for me to update it, and I might be able to even contribute to the community. If anyone could point me to the right direction or if anyone has a suggestion what I should read/buy first, then please let me know.

Thank you very much,

Kevin.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bizarro
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 2648

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you need to learn the language to some degree before u are able to read someone else's code and update them.

plus, he mentioned the source was very messy and some replies pointed out some problems with his coding style. so i think its kinda useless and definitely not a good place to start for someone with no exp in c++ whatsoever.

i suggest u pick some beginner source in c++ first (you can find several good one in this section) and understand the basics.

_________________

w8 baby.com Banner contest, Come join NOW!!
Check us out for Prize deatils
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kevintya
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 2572
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, thanks for your reply. Am I right if I say that most AOB's etc.. are already listed in the source and that I only need to update those in order to make it work? It's just a little experiment I am doing. Most people are looking for an AutoLogin, so I thought it would be cool if I could do something for the community and release an updated Eyalos AutoLogin.

I know you have a pretty good trainer Bizarro, but do you suggest something such as books or sites to learn it quickly/properly?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spawnfestis
GO Moderator
Reputation: 0

Joined: 02 Nov 2007
Posts: 1746
Location: Pakistan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevintya wrote:
Ah, thanks for your reply. Am I right if I say that most AOB's etc.. are already listed in the source and that I only need to update those in order to make it work? It's just a little experiment I am doing. Most people are looking for an AutoLogin, so I thought it would be cool if I could do something for the community and release an updated Eyalos AutoLogin.

I know you have a pretty good trainer Bizarro, but do you suggest something such as books or sites to learn it quickly/properly?

Get some other project to work on, focus a lot less on maplestory, actually - do not focus on game hacking at all, and learn the basics. Ignore this and truth be told, you'll never ever grasp programming properly.

_________________

CLICK TO HAX MAPLESTORAY ^ !!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
kevintya
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 2572
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spawnfestis wrote:
kevintya wrote:
Ah, thanks for your reply. Am I right if I say that most AOB's etc.. are already listed in the source and that I only need to update those in order to make it work? It's just a little experiment I am doing. Most people are looking for an AutoLogin, so I thought it would be cool if I could do something for the community and release an updated Eyalos AutoLogin.

I know you have a pretty good trainer Bizarro, but do you suggest something such as books or sites to learn it quickly/properly?

Get some other project to work on, focus a lot less on maplestory, actually - do not focus on game hacking at all, and learn the basics. Ignore this and truth be told, you'll never ever grasp programming properly.


Nevermind.


Last edited by kevintya on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Odecey
Master Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 259
Location: Scandinavia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevintya wrote:
Spawnfestis wrote:
kevintya wrote:
Ah, thanks for your reply. Am I right if I say that most AOB's etc.. are already listed in the source and that I only need to update those in order to make it work? It's just a little experiment I am doing. Most people are looking for an AutoLogin, so I thought it would be cool if I could do something for the community and release an updated Eyalos AutoLogin.

I know you have a pretty good trainer Bizarro, but do you suggest something such as books or sites to learn it quickly/properly?

Get some other project to work on, focus a lot less on maplestory, actually - do not focus on game hacking at all, and learn the basics. Ignore this and truth be told, you'll never ever grasp programming properly.


Fuck off if you wanna flame and tell me that I will never graps programming properly. You are not helping at all, if you even think you did.

I'm just asking something, jeez, so hard to be a little helpfull?

I don't think Spawnfestis meant to flame you. Also, if I was asking for someones help, I'd be a little more careful of how I talked to them.

_________________
Never confuse activity with productivity. You can be busy without a purpose, but what's the point?- Rick Warren
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Anden100
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 20 Apr 2007
Posts: 668

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevintya wrote:
Spawnfestis wrote:
kevintya wrote:
Ah, thanks for your reply. Am I right if I say that most AOB's etc.. are already listed in the source and that I only need to update those in order to make it work? It's just a little experiment I am doing. Most people are looking for an AutoLogin, so I thought it would be cool if I could do something for the community and release an updated Eyalos AutoLogin.

I know you have a pretty good trainer Bizarro, but do you suggest something such as books or sites to learn it quickly/properly?

Get some other project to work on, focus a lot less on maplestory, actually - do not focus on game hacking at all, and learn the basics. Ignore this and truth be told, you'll never ever grasp programming properly.


Fuck off if you wanna flame and tell me that I will never graps programming properly. You are not helping at all, if you even think you did.

I'm just asking something, jeez, so hard to be a little helpfull?


Actually, Spawnfestis is telling the trouth. Game hacking is not a good learning way. There is some fun things you can do around processes, but actually hacking isn't the way to learn programming.
Start with something simple, and see how much you can code from nothing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FullyAwesome
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 4438
Location: Land Down Under

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevintya wrote:
Spawnfestis wrote:
Get some other project to work on, focus a lot less on maplestory, actually - do not focus on game hacking at all, and learn the basics. Ignore this and truth be told, you'll never ever grasp programming properly.


Fuck off if you wanna flame and tell me that I will never graps programming properly. You are not helping at all, if you even think you did.

I'm just asking something, jeez, so hard to be a little helpfull?


that was the most helpful post in this thread... he and bizarro are completely right, you need to work your way up and understand the language before you get in over your head. bizarro's good at what he does because he knows what and how he can do things with the language, which you'll find much easier to do once you've learned it properly.

just remember, hacking with cheat engine and writing your own trainer (or modifying one xD) are two totally different things.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
BanMe
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 29 Nov 2005
Posts: 375
Location: Farmington NH, USA

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first off ...the right direction isnt updating someone else's trainer.. ;P
the right direction is making your own and updating it..

second off ...you get more with sugar then you do with vinegar (i know it was kinda said above but i added oldness to it.. xD)

third off ...you could update a trainer simply by locating the Read and Write offsets and overwriteing them to the new version(and as for hacks that are no longer possible you can nop out the code or just jmp over it)

you could do this by scanning the trainer for 0xe8 + GetProcAddress("ReadProcessMemory"/"WriteProcessMemory") and if the code isnt coded fucked up then you could just - 0xa and verify its a push DWORD and modify it Wink

if you dont understand any of that.. i agree with spawnfestis xD

regards BanMe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
kevintya
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 2572
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fullyawesome wrote:
kevintya wrote:
Spawnfestis wrote:
Get some other project to work on, focus a lot less on maplestory, actually - do not focus on game hacking at all, and learn the basics. Ignore this and truth be told, you'll never ever grasp programming properly.


Fuck off if you wanna flame and tell me that I will never graps programming properly. You are not helping at all, if you even think you did.

I'm just asking something, jeez, so hard to be a little helpfull?


that was the most helpful post in this thread... he and bizarro are completely right, you need to work your way up and understand the language before you get in over your head. bizarro's good at what he does because he knows what and how he can do things with the language, which you'll find much easier to do once you've learned it properly.

just remember, hacking with cheat engine and writing your own trainer (or modifying one xD) are two totally different things.


Spawnfestis did not need to say that I will not achieve to be a proper programmer. I'm still looking for suggestions, such as sites and books. Please, if anyone knows a good one, let me know.

Of course, I do understand that I need to learn the basics first. But hey, Eyalos Trainer and Kitterz Trainer, are already coded so I thought that wouldn't be too hard.. and I was wrong. Thanks for all the replies. (I did not mean the be mean or rude)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Niels8500
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Posts: 859
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can i have a simple source ? for VB6, c++
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Anden100
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 20 Apr 2007
Posts: 668

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IchigoBankai
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 533

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevintya wrote:
fullyawesome wrote:
kevintya wrote:
Spawnfestis wrote:
Get some other project to work on, focus a lot less on maplestory, actually - do not focus on game hacking at all, and learn the basics. Ignore this and truth be told, you'll never ever grasp programming properly.


Fuck off if you wanna flame and tell me that I will never graps programming properly. You are not helping at all, if you even think you did.

I'm just asking something, jeez, so hard to be a little helpfull?


that was the most helpful post in this thread... he and bizarro are completely right, you need to work your way up and understand the language before you get in over your head. bizarro's good at what he does because he knows what and how he can do things with the language, which you'll find much easier to do once you've learned it properly.

just remember, hacking with cheat engine and writing your own trainer (or modifying one xD) are two totally different things.


Spawnfestis did not need to say that I will not achieve to be a proper programmer. I'm still looking for suggestions, such as sites and books. Please, if anyone knows a good one, let me know.

Of course, I do understand that I need to learn the basics first. But hey, Eyalos Trainer and Kitterz Trainer, are already coded so I thought that wouldn't be too hard.. and I was wrong. Thanks for all the replies. (I did not mean the be mean or rude)


Read what he said

Quote:
Ignore this and truth be told, you'll never ever grasp programming properly.
Thats if you IGNORED his advice.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yoyonerd
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 26 Apr 2008
Posts: 699
Location: -->formerly yoyonerd<--

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevintya wrote:
Spawnfestis wrote:
Get some other project to work on, focus a lot less on maplestory, actually - do not focus on game hacking at all, and learn the basics. Ignore this and truth be told, you'll never ever grasp programming properly.




Spawnfestis did not need to say that I will not achieve to be a proper programmer. I'm still looking for suggestions, such as sites and books. Please, if anyone knows a good one, let me know.

Of course, I do understand that I need to learn the basics first. But hey, Eyalos Trainer and Kitterz Trainer, are already coded so I thought that wouldn't be too hard.. and I was wrong. Thanks for all the replies. (I did not mean the be mean or rude)


read his post carefully, IF YOU IGNORE HIS ADVICE THEN YOU WILL NOT LEARN PROPER PROGRAMMING, i give the same advice to others, who ask me how to hack, programming and game hacking aren't exactly the same thing, however people use programming to hack games

like everyone else is saying, learning programming, for exactly game hacking completely fails, i've seen it before, i've tried it before, i learned the basics first, and more things make sense when i see them

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
kevintya
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 2572
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so I tried to open Kitterz in CodeGear C++ Builder. I changed something, but I would like to know how it works now. How am I supposed to re-compile it? Project > Compile does not seem to work. Rolling Eyes Or am I supposed to open another file of Kitterz ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites