| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:54 pm Post subject: Who wants to join my parkour team. |
|
|
Shit will be cash.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Almost everyone is fat. Wrong place.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
;_;
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saltine Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 34 Location: Saltines.
|
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:57 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | Almost everyone is fat. Wrong place. |
Not me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I'm in.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Saltine wrote: | | Butters wrote: | | Almost everyone is fat. Wrong place. |
Not me. |
You saying that proves you are. Unless pictorial evidence if given.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saltine Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 34 Location: Saltines.
|
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | Saltine wrote: | | Butters wrote: | | Almost everyone is fat. Wrong place. |
Not me. |
You saying that proves you are. Unless pictorial evidence if given. |
Dark hair. Now shaved. A little shorter then a real sized version of that. About that size.
| Description: |
|
| Filesize: |
32.58 KB |
| Viewed: |
2226 Time(s) |

|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
It's my final choice who gets in or not and you are not in.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| wovvomgwow wrote: |
It's my final choice who gets in or not and you are not in. |
I do not even know what this club or team is for, I just want to be in.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
it is for parkour did you even read the title
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| wovvomgwow wrote: | | it is for parkour did you even read the title |
What is parkour? ;_;
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
;_;
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saltine Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 34 Location: Saltines.
|
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I know what it is. What would people do while in it?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Saltine wrote: | | I know what it is. What would people do while in it? |
We would do parkour. I've got a course setup on some rooftops nearby for training.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
:_:
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|