Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I'm not crying...

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
z0r
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 28 Mar 2008
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: I'm not crying... Reply with quote

So, you're leaving, aren't you'
I knew it when you said just then when you told me you were leaving
That's when I definitely knew
But if you're trying to break my heart
Your plan is flawed from the start
You can't break my heart, it's liquid
It melted when I met you
And as you turn around to leave
Don't' turn back to me
Don't turn around and see if I'm crying
I'm not crying

I'm not crying
It's just been raining
on my face
And if you think you see some tear tracks down my cheeks
Please. Pleasee, don't tell my mates
I'm not crying
No, I'm not crying
And if I am crying
It's not because of you
It's because I'm thinking about a friend of mine who you don't know who is dying
That's right, dying
These aren't tears of sadness because you're leaving me
I've just been cutting onions
I'm making a lasagna
For one
Oh, I'm not crying
No
There's just a little bit of dust in my eye
That's from the path that you made when you said your goodbye
I'm not weeping because you won't be here to hold my hand
For your information there's an inflammation in my tear gland
I'm not upset because you left me this way
My eyes are just a little sweaty today
They've been looking around
They're like searching for you
They've been looking for you
Even though I told them not to
These aren't tears of sadness
They're tears of joy
I'm just laughing
Ha ha ha-ha ha
I'm sitting at this table called love
Staring down at the irony of life
How come we've reached this fork in the road
And yet it cuts like a knife'
I'm not crying
I'm not crying
I'm not cry-y-y-y-
-y-y-y-y-ing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ice566288
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 28 Sep 2008
Posts: 231

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool also this


xdeviance wrote:
I fucking love you.
I love your smooth skin.
Your hair.
The way you unload on my face.

Oh god, I want you right now.
We have a great month ahead of us, pure raw SEX.
We're simply too hot for this world, I'll bring the towels.




This was directed to Gavin.




And can go towards Max (Both of them), Dave, Thanh, Tyler, Miniie, and Kalen.

_________________


Last edited by ice566288 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
z0r
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 28 Mar 2008
Posts: 243

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ice566288 wrote:
cool


ಠ_ಠ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ice566288
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 28 Sep 2008
Posts: 231

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poems good though
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites