| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Shadyunit wrote: | | anthonywolfe wrote: | | Where the hell is the KKK | Why do you have to be a racist faggot? GTFO. |
That is expected from faggots.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trance Lover Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Feb 2008 Posts: 1249 Location: Broa :)
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | Yeh I know, but it's worth giving him a chance. He looks like he'll put alot of thought in before making big decisions, which will give him more credit than Bush.
Also I highly doubt Obama will be assasinated, security has stepped up alot since computers looked like this:
 |
I noticed! They said on Fox the brand new 2009 cadillac limo was bullet proof, They were SITTING in front of bullet proof glass During the speech and all) and when they were getting off the limo it was a bunch of security everywhere. That wasn't even at maximum security level...
But even at maximum security there are still chances of a skilled assassin to snipe obama (Which is what would likely be the case if someone tried to do it..) (J.F.K. Got sniped from what? 3 blocks away? Accuracy through scopes has increased way more since then..)
| anthonywolfe wrote: | | Where the hell is the KKK |
Faggot. I swear..... I bet you're not from the US are you.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OhLAWD Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Apr 2007 Posts: 208
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Seriously, i hate racists, I'm 16. I'm not the most mature person, but seriously, People like that act like their 8 years old, they seriously need to grow up.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Im pretty racist.
The KKK sucks now, they wouldn't be able to pull anything off besides cook outs and get hammer'd. Doubt theres any other people out there to try or think of assassinating him.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OhLAWD Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Apr 2007 Posts: 208
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:43 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I dont see why people hate other colors so much? What did they do to you? Please, tell me. Brolock, Tell me what the blacks did to you to make you hate them? I bet you you'll never think of one valid reason.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:44 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Shadyunit wrote: | | I dont see why people hate other colors so much? What did they do to you? Please, tell me. Brolock, Tell me what the blacks did to you to make you hate them? | Most blacks the ones you see on television, BET etc. are niggers and I cannot stand how they act. Black commedians, Obama, other black people that act decent and civilized are cool.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OhLAWD Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Apr 2007 Posts: 208
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
People come from different cultures, Why cant you understand that.
Have you ever noticed every culture behaves differently?
Chinese act different than whites too, does that mean your gonna be racist towards chinese people?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trance Lover Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Feb 2008 Posts: 1249 Location: Broa :)
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Shadyunit wrote: | | I dont see why people hate other colors so much? What did they do to you? Please, tell me. Brolock, Tell me what the blacks did to you to make you hate them? | Most blacks the ones you see on television, BET etc. are niggers and I cannot stand how they act. Black commedians, Obama, other black people that act decent and civilized are cool. |
From what you just said, I'm going to assume it's ok to be racist to white people because of the way some of them act.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Shadyunit wrote: | People come from different cultures, Why cant you understand that.
Have you ever noticed every culture behaves differently?
Chinese act different than whites too, does that mean your gonna be racist towards chinese people? | No Im not, because they dont jump around with there shirts off and there pants hanging off there hips talking in a deep voice cussing every three words making their race look bad.
Why can't you understand I hate how one selection of people act, its not my fault that all of them act like that. Its the same if you hated one person then 50 people of the same race started acting like him, you'd hate all of them.
| cal17 wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Shadyunit wrote: | | I dont see why people hate other colors so much? What did they do to you? Please, tell me. Brolock, Tell me what the blacks did to you to make you hate them? | Most blacks the ones you see on television, BET etc. are niggers and I cannot stand how they act. Black commedians, Obama, other black people that act decent and civilized are cool. |
From what you just said, I'm going to assume it's ok to be racist to white people because of the way some of them act. | Sure why not, if you hate how some whites act then hate them. Wiggers are just as bad as niggers.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OhLAWD Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Apr 2007 Posts: 208
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Here, let me hit you with some knowledge
There, theres a white person with his pants hanging off his hips.
Now, Just because select black people do this, You hate black people
Select white people do it too, Hate white people. see my point? Grow the fuck up because you sound so childish.
Sorry its so big, dont feel like resizing it. But hey, its random spam anyways.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trance Lover Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Feb 2008 Posts: 1249 Location: Broa :)
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Something I don't like about obama is that he might cancel the plan to go digital and keep analog for more time, I really love the clear signal it would be less static if they turned off analog transmitters, I don't want to wait more.....
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I do hate a selection of white people, the ones that act like the selection of niggers.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OhLAWD Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Apr 2007 Posts: 208
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:58 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Then why dont you not say kkk, Because kkk doesn't hate white people
Faggot, stop using racist words. go fuck your cousin you inbred southern piece of shit.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Steve03416634 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Posts: 846
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Shadyunit wrote: | Then why dont you not say kkk, Because kkk doesn't hate white people
Faggot, stop using racist words. go fuck your cousin you inbred southern piece of shit. |
nou
emofaggot
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
OhLAWD Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Apr 2007 Posts: 208
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Blow me, how are you going to call me emo? If you want to go by my display picture and my signature, your a pokemon faggot. go watch anime more, you'll never get laid.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|