Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I scammed your moms and dads!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shota
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 6

Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 1798
Location: Mainland, China

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: I scammed your moms and dads! Reply with quote

I brought eighteen 25k nx cards today, without spending a cent out of my own money

using pure scammed money from working people trying to make ends meet and bring food to the table just like you and me.

I needed the nx cash for my online girlfreind who said she will come to my town so we can have sex. She promised, if i got her twenty 25k nx cards i do have 20 and had to spend $50 with my own money which was my rent money. Now im living at an alley with my labtop... The alley with crack dealers , herion dealers etc you name it.

The Story
~~~~~~
I was outside of target using a old wooden table playing three card trick. I used double fake throw , so impossible for me to lose and also guillible gamblers betting their money away!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Deletion
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 22 Jun 2006
Posts: 2148
Location: Underground

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

20x 25k nx? That's a good deal
It took me 25 and she still hasn't arrived yet... I think her flight was delayed

_________________
Bitch, please.
redslothx wrote:
oh im a man so respect the penis powers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Codeslinger
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 11 Oct 2007
Posts: 3652
Location: Midwest, United States of America

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ labtop
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites