Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


HP Firefly

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kls85
I post too much
Reputation: 22

Joined: 18 Jul 2008
Posts: 2757
Location: Under ur bed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: HP Firefly Reply with quote

17"
Dual display
Voodoo DNA

hands on
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FullyAwesome
I post too much
Reputation: 0

Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 4438
Location: Land Down Under

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks nice, want a cookie?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Karakawe
I post too much
Reputation: 3

Joined: 17 Apr 2007
Posts: 3899

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 4.3" LCD is a tad over-doing it, but there are some great new features on this. Nice find. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nick :3
I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5

Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 2220

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 4.3 inch screen looks nice XD

Howmuch does it cost?

_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DarkEnvy
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 683
Location: Right here

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It cost maybe even 2K i think T_T it sad to see such a good laptop go to waste with a a person like me using it Twisted Evil
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Karakawe
I post too much
Reputation: 3

Joined: 17 Apr 2007
Posts: 3899

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkEnvy wrote:
It cost maybe even 2K i think T_T it sad to see such a good laptop go to waste with a a person like me using it Twisted Evil

My guess would be higher. Hell this one has a lot less features (at least fewer "new" things) and goes for $1999 on the site.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DarkEnvy
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 683
Location: Right here

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its pretty good but I would replace the mouse pad Razz i hater those.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Karakawe
I post too much
Reputation: 3

Joined: 17 Apr 2007
Posts: 3899

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleh. I don't mind the "Pointing stick" so much, but there's no substitution for a real mouse.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fredie109
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Nov 2008
Posts: 7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarkEnvy wrote:
Its pretty good but I would replace the mouse pad Razz i hater those.



Agreed i just cant move quick with those things
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nick :3
I posted too much crap
Reputation: 5

Joined: 27 Dec 2007
Posts: 2220

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itll probably cost in the 3000$
_________________
Ego vos irrumabo et confutuabo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites