| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:16 pm Post subject: So I just got back |
|
|
| And I'm high and wasted... enjoy!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sy I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 24 May 2008 Posts: 2657 Location: Code
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Good!!
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
=3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sy I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 24 May 2008 Posts: 2657 Location: Code
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
<3
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Hey Ani :3
happy new years!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Loganator wrote: | Hey Ani :3
happy new years! |
Same, short replies are mandatory since I might fuck up enormously if I type long sentences such as these.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MasterChief Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 Dec 2006 Posts: 1208 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
could i take advantage of you right now?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
iRpervert Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 07 Mar 2008 Posts: 194
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
got back? GUESS WHOSE BACK BACK AGAIN He IS BaCK AND hes high and wasted
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sy I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 24 May 2008 Posts: 2657 Location: Code
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Lol I know how to rap but I forgot how to do it yesterday so my friends got me a book to rap but then my mom threw it away to the lake then me and my friends went fishing for it them we got laid in the lake while fishing in boat... <3
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Loganator Master Cheater
Reputation: 4
Joined: 29 Oct 2008 Posts: 472
|
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:23 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| go on the x a t CEF chatbox, guys
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|