Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


What do you do when you see a broken Xbox?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: What do you do when you see a broken Xbox? Reply with quote

I laugh until it hurts.
_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Orfa
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 199
Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you do when you see a broken Xbox? Reply with quote

akaecius wrote:
I laugh until it hurts.
Then you say "FUCK YEAH" inb4seaking
_________________
Chuck Norris wrote:
Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Orfa
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 199
Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you do when you see a broken Xbox? Reply with quote

kosmakats wrote:
mario2444 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
I laugh until it hurts.
Then you say "FUCK YEAH" mario2444 is a fag


fix'd
Oh no, someone thinks I'm a fag, what will I do?
_________________
Chuck Norris wrote:
Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you do when you see a broken Xbox? Reply with quote

mario2444 wrote:
kosmakats wrote:
mario2444 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
I laugh until it hurts.
Then you say "FUCK YEAH" mario2444 is a fag


fix'd
Oh no, someone thinks I'm a fag, what will I do?

TO THE BATMOBILE!

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Willy
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 280
Location: Woodlands

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you do when you see a broken Xbox? Reply with quote

mario2444 wrote:
kosmakats wrote:
mario2444 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
I laugh until it hurts.
Then you say "FUCK YEAH" mario2444 is a fag


fix'd
Oh no, someone thinks I'm a fag, what will I do?

You can always kill yourself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you do when you see a broken Xbox? Reply with quote

Willy wrote:
mario2444 wrote:
kosmakats wrote:
mario2444 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
I laugh until it hurts.
Then you say "FUCK YEAH" mario2444 is a fag


fix'd
Oh no, someone thinks I'm a fag, what will I do?

You can always kill yourself.

!

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Orfa
Expert Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 25 Aug 2008
Posts: 199
Location: Bangledesh, AKA New New York

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: What do you do when you see a broken Xbox? Reply with quote

akaecius wrote:
mario2444 wrote:
kosmakats wrote:
mario2444 wrote:
akaecius wrote:
I laugh until it hurts.
Then you say "FUCK YEAH" mario2444 is a fag


fix'd
Oh no, someone thinks I'm a fag, what will I do?

TO THE BATMOBILE!
Danananananananana BATMAN danananannannnananana
_________________
Chuck Norris wrote:
Whenever I shit in my pants, I hide the pants under my sister's bed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No just no.
_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MASTER_OF_PUPPETS
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Apr 2007
Posts: 0
Location: Master...master...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's mine. I go /wrists.

If it's my friend(s)'s or a family members, I laugh in there face until they go cry. It has happened before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spyke
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 566
Location: vbNullString

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This


_________________
lewk at my sig makin skillz r i kewl yet?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites