| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
TraxMate Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Mar 2008 Posts: 363
|
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:16 pm Post subject: [C++] Auto write text |
|
|
| I'm making an auto login for maplestory but I don't know how I will make it write my username and password. I only know how to send a single letter but not a whole word. The only way I can think of is by sending one letter in a time with PostMessage but I know there must be a more efficient way.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I tried once to do a macro with keybd_event(#,#,#,#);
but maple story detects it and doesnt let it run
Isn't it the same with postmessage?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TraxMate Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Mar 2008 Posts: 363
|
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:45 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| You can hook-hop PostMessage so that GG wont detect it.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| sending 1 char at the time is the best way i can think of.. how is a word normally sent ? 1 character at a time.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
lurc Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 13 Nov 2006 Posts: 1900
|
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
There's always the alternate approach
Find out what function(s) are called when you press Login and then hook them.
Like if they used GetDlgItemText or GetWindowText, hook one of those, copy your user/pass to the buffer depending on the id/window. and then return.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TraxMate Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Mar 2008 Posts: 363
|
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | sending 1 char at the time is the best way i can think of.. how is a word normally sent ? 1 character at a time. |
Yes but instead of doing | Code: | PostMessage(hWnd, WM_CHAR, (WPARAM)'U', 0);
PostMessage(hWnd, WM_CHAR, (WPARAM)'s', 0);
PostMessage(hWnd, WM_CHAR, (WPARAM)'e', 0);
PostMessage(hWnd, WM_CHAR, (WPARAM)'r', 0);
PostMessage(hWnd, WM_CHAR, (WPARAM)'n', 0);
PostMessage(hWnd, WM_CHAR, (WPARAM)'a', 0);
PostMessage(hWnd, WM_CHAR, (WPARAM)'m', 0);
PostMessage(hWnd, WM_CHAR, (WPARAM)'e, 0); |
I was wondering if there was another way.
| lurc wrote: | There's always the alternate approach
Find out what function(s) are called when you press Login and then hook them.
Like if they used GetDlgItemText or GetWindowText, hook one of those, copy your user/pass to the buffer depending on the id/window. and then return. | That is a good idea but I have no idea how to find out what functions being called.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
lurc Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 13 Nov 2006 Posts: 1900
|
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Code: | LPTSTR lpUser = _T("Username");
for (int i = 0; i < lstrlen(lpUser); i++)
PostMessage(hWnd, WM_CHAR, (WPARAM)lpUser[i], 0); |
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TraxMate Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 01 Mar 2008 Posts: 363
|
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Thanks lurc . I was trying something like this just now but mine didn't work :p. You make it look so easy.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|