| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Jani Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 29 Dec 2006 Posts: 804
|
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
No. By using DB, you would only change the very first byte of your dword. By using DD, you'll be changing 4 bytes, ie. dword, not one.
So, dd writes 4 bytes, db 1, unless you specify more.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
there is a problem .. sorry for being kinda dumb
then i don't have to convert 1122238464 since Its already the 4 bytes value
so I'll use
[ENABLE]
Adress:
dd 1
[DISABLE]
Adress:
dd 1122238464
??
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ElJEffro Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Apr 2007 Posts: 1881 Location: La Tierra
|
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
If you don't want to convert to hex you can just do
Address:
dd #1122238464
But that's on CE5.4+
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I converted it to hex but this guys told me that I had to split it x_X and and.. @_@ I'm soo confuzed right now
so.. it should be like this then ?
[enable]
address:
dd 1
[disable]
address:
dd 42E40000
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jani Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 29 Dec 2006 Posts: 804
|
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gogodr wrote: | | so.. it should be like this then ? | Yup, it's all good. CE assumes your numbers are in hex unless you specify something else.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Jani wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | so.. it should be like this then ? | Yup, it's all good. CE assumes your numbers are in hex unless you specify something else. |
ohhh ok thanks guys n.n
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| confused.. you did mean 4 bytes, not 4 bits, right ?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jani Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 2
Joined: 29 Dec 2006 Posts: 804
|
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | confused.. you did mean 4 bytes, not 4 bits, right ? | Oh, right. I'm confused now too :P
Well, if you wanna change 4 bits, you need to do some bitwise operations, depending on what and where do you want to change.
Anyway, I bet he meant 4 bytes.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
gogodr I post too much
Reputation: 125
Joined: 19 Dec 2006 Posts: 2041
|
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I meant bytes xP sorry
there is not much thing you can do with 4 bits xP
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge I'm a spammer
Reputation: 1
Joined: 07 Nov 2006 Posts: 6009
|
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Jani wrote: | | gogodr wrote: | | o.o? mind to explain x_X? | The other way: hook some addy and write eg. | Code: | push eax
mov eax, ABADBABE // 195934910d
mov [401000], eax
pop eax |
This one will change the value at 401000 to ABADBABEh after it has been executed.
| or just use AAs CreateThread function.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|