| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Protagonist Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Nov 2008 Posts: 170
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:58 pm Post subject: Bisaster |
|
|
Click on the spanner tab and click on the picture of a mouse.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
i just saw it
i roflold hard hard hard
srsly
im getting ess 3 times faster
cus usualy the faggot clicked the ess 5 times before using right click and mine ess
same with portal
<3
im gonna buttsecks u tonight
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bordered Country Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Nov 2008 Posts: 390
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| wtf u talking about?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Protagonist Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Nov 2008 Posts: 170
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
You're gonna have to wait a couple of days for that.
I'm still divorcing Moller and he rapes me every night.
lulz
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fredie109 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Nov 2008 Posts: 7
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Runescape names pl0x =D
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Protagonist Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Nov 2008 Posts: 170
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Fredie109 wrote: | | Runescape names pl0x =D |
Ayecaptain1
gh05t 4rr0w
Canniballive
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Fredie109 wrote: | | Runescape names pl0x =D |
bisaster007
yes im a motherfuckin spy
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fredie109 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Nov 2008 Posts: 7
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Does any of you 2 know if u can run RSbot on 2 accounts at the same time without increasing ban chances?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Protagonist Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 14 Nov 2008 Posts: 170
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Fredie109 wrote: | | Does any of you 2 know if u can run RSbot on 2 accounts at the same time without increasing ban chances? |
Yes, makes no difference.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fredie109 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Nov 2008 Posts: 7
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Protagonist wrote: | | Fredie109 wrote: | | Does any of you 2 know if u can run RSbot on 2 accounts at the same time without increasing ban chances? |
Yes, makes no difference. |
Tyvm ^^
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
omg lvl 72 mining >:O
i mined fucking 40k xp worth of ess
shit
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fredie109 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Nov 2008 Posts: 7
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bisaster wrote: | omg lvl 72 mining >:O
i mined fucking 40k xp worth of ess
shit |
I mined plain old rune ess from lvl 5 mining till 49 =D
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Fredie109 wrote: | | Bisaster wrote: | omg lvl 72 mining >:O
i mined fucking 40k xp worth of ess
shit |
I mined plain old rune ess from lvl 5 mining till 49 =D |
thats a max of 120k xp
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fredie109 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Nov 2008 Posts: 7
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bisaster wrote: | | Fredie109 wrote: | | Bisaster wrote: | omg lvl 72 mining >:O
i mined fucking 40k xp worth of ess
shit |
I mined plain old rune ess from lvl 5 mining till 49 =D |
thats a max of 120k xp |
It got me 90k xp and around 700k cashies
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bisa How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16
Joined: 14 Aug 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:10 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Fredie109 wrote: | | Bisaster wrote: | | Fredie109 wrote: | | Bisaster wrote: | omg lvl 72 mining >:O
i mined fucking 40k xp worth of ess
shit |
I mined plain old rune ess from lvl 5 mining till 49 =D |
thats a max of 120k xp |
It got me 90k xp and around 700k cashies |
lawl
im getting that in about 5 hrs
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|