Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


The I fail list.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
407
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Posts: 357

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: The I fail list. Reply with quote

I havn't played Gary's mod, nor know what it is
I have not played TF2
I have not played Spore.
I do not have a xbox 360, nor a ps3.
I have not played grand theft auto 4.
I have not played WarCraft 3 online.
I have not played any of the Halos.
I have not played Guitar Hero, and I think it looks boring.
I do not know who Hiroshi is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: The I fail list. Reply with quote

Miley Cyrus wrote:
I havn't played Gary's mod, nor know what it is
I have not played TF2
I have not played Spore.
I do not have a xbox 360, nor a ps3.
I have not played grand theft auto 4.
I have not played WarCraft 3 online.
I have not played any of the Halos.
I have not played Guitar Hero, and I think it looks boring.
I do not know who Hiroshi is.


All of these are true of me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
407
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Posts: 357

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: The I fail list. Reply with quote

Aviar wrote:
Miley Cyrus wrote:
I havn't played Gary's mod, nor know what it is
I have not played TF2
I have not played Spore.
I do not have a xbox 360, nor a ps3.
I have not played grand theft auto 4.
I have not played WarCraft 3 online.
I have not played any of the Halos.
I have not played Guitar Hero, and I think it looks boring.
I do not know who Hiroshi is.


All of these are true of me.
Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lolocaust
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Jul 2008
Posts: 126

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: The I fail list. Reply with quote

Miley Cyrus wrote:
I havn't played Gary's mod, nor know what it is I win
I have not played TF2 I win
I have not played Spore. I fail
I do not have a xbox 360, nor a ps3. I fail
I have not played grand theft auto 4. I fail
I have not played WarCraft 3 online. I fail
I have not played any of the Halos. I fail
I have not played Guitar Hero, and I think it looks boring. I fail
I do not know who Hiroshi is. I fail



My score isn't very good.

_________________
WEEEEE


Last edited by Lolocaust on Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zohan
Gayest Man Alive
Reputation: 1

Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 183

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: The I fail list. Reply with quote

Miley Cyrus wrote:
I havn't played Gary's mod, nor know what it is Zohan can give it to me
I have not played TF2. Zohan can give once again
I have not played Spore. I dunno what to do
I do not have a xbox 360, nor a ps3. I can supply teh money
I have not played grand theft auto 4. Supply that also
I have not played WarCraft 3 online. Gay game
I have not played any of the Halos. *GASP*
I have not played Guitar Hero, and I think it looks boring. Good get rock band
I do not know who Hiroshi is. Neither do i
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeff
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 1604
Location: Houston, Texas

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done everything on that list.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zxain v2 wrote:
I've done everything on that list.


Then you fail.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zohan
Gayest Man Alive
Reputation: 1

Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 183

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zxain v2 wrote:
I've done everything on that list.


Nice avatar...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lolocaust
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Jul 2008
Posts: 126

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zxain v2 wrote:
I've done everything on that list.


God I miss the friend cube. Also cake.

_________________
WEEEEE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jeff
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 1

Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 1604
Location: Houston, Texas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aviar wrote:
zxain v2 wrote:
I've done everything on that list.


Then you fail.


I mean,I've done the exact opposite of that list, I've done/heard of everything he hasn't/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LolSalad
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 988
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: The I fail list. Reply with quote

Miley Cyrus wrote:
I havn't played Gary's mod, nor know what it is
I have not played TF2
I have not played Spore.
I do not have a xbox 360, nor a ps3.
I have not played grand theft auto 4.
I have not played WarCraft 3 online.
I have not played any of the Halos.

I have not played Guitar Hero, and I think it looks boring.
I do not know who Hiroshi is.


Ones in italics I am ashamed of. The two afterwards, I do not give a shit about.

I have actually played Halo CE and Halo 3 at a friends house, but I thought they were both absolute shit.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
407
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Posts: 357

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
megaman10x
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Posts: 17

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: The I fail list. Reply with quote

Miley Cyrus wrote:
I havn't played Gary's mod, nor know what it is I know what it is
I have not played TF2 yup
I have not played Spore. yup
I do not have a xbox 360, nor a ps3. have a 360
I have not played grand theft auto 4. nope
I have not played WarCraft 3 online. nope
I have not played any of the Halos. nope
I have not played Guitar Hero, and I think it looks boring. nope
I do not know who Hiroshi is. nope

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Batman
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 956

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: The I fail list. Reply with quote

Miley Cyrus wrote:
I havn't played Gary's mod, nor know what it is I WIN
I have not played TF2 I FAIL
I have not played Spore. I WIN
I do not have a xbox 360, nor a ps3. I WIN
I have not played grand theft auto 4. I WIN
I have not played WarCraft 3 online. I FAIL I HAVE ONLY PLAYED WoW.
I have not played any of the Halos. I WIN
I have not played Guitar Hero, and I think it looks boring. I WIN
I do not know who Hiroshi is. I WIN
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M3rcymage
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 1037
Location: In the Abyss called New York City.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never played Garrys Mod?

Please walk into the sunset.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites