| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:13 pm Post subject: Ricardo |
|
|
| Lol @ vote for PF section.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Ricardo I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Sep 2007 Posts: 4418
|
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:13 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Why youre welcome
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ricardo wrote: | | Why youre welcome |
Indubitably.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Ricardo I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Sep 2007 Posts: 4418
|
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| clickflick22 wrote: | | Ricardo wrote: | | Why youre welcome |
Indubitably. |
sorry I guessed 50% of my SAT questions, lolwut?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ricardo wrote: | | clickflick22 wrote: | | Ricardo wrote: | | Why youre welcome |
Indubitably. |
sorry I guessed 50% of my SAT questions, lolwut? |
Indubitably. = /agree
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Ricardo I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Sep 2007 Posts: 4418
|
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| why didn't you just say agree then?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Ricardo wrote: | | why didn't you just say agree then? |
Because I'm intelligent. :O
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Ricardo I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 25 Sep 2007 Posts: 4418
|
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| clickflick22 wrote: | | Ricardo wrote: | | why didn't you just say agree then? |
Because I'm intelligent. :O | who are you kidding?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|