Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Hella Good Song.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Salt
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 550

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:09 am    Post subject: Hella Good Song. Reply with quote



Wrong Link /facepalm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsrkFNodBGQ

_________________


Last edited by Salt on Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hitman
Master Cheater
Ban
Reputation: 9

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psh I can make a sig like that, brb 10mins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Salt
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 550

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Sht, Wrong link /FACEPALM.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trucido
Moderator
Reputation: 6

Joined: 08 Sep 2007
Posts: 2792

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I TRUCIDOG, MAH HOMIE SO GETTOH
MY MAMMA SO POOR I NEVA HAD NO LEGO
I ROLLIN SO HARD YO AINT GOT NO CHANCE
AND AFTA TONITE I PROBALY BE IN YO PANTZ!

I ALL UP IN YO FACE, YO SO FAT U GOT PULL
YO DAD ONCE FUCKD A SHEEP AND HE CAME INTO ITS WOOL
IT DROPPED IN HER ASS AND LANDED IN HER SHIT
THAT WHERE U CAEM FROM BRO AND I AM LEGIT

MY RHYMZ ARE HARDER THAN YO SISTAZ DICK
I DID THAT BITCH TWICE THEN GAVE HER DA FLICK
I FUCKD HER IN THE ASS AND I FUCKED HER IN DA EYE
DA MUTHA FUCKA DIDNT EVEN CRY

SINCE DA BEGININ O TIME YO BE WINEIN
NOW I KICK YO ASS MY MA MUTHA FUCKIN RHYMIN
IM REPPEN DA NORTH-EAST-EST SIDE BITCH
AFTER WE THROUGH WITH YOU YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TWITCH

_________________
I'm out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zohan
Gayest Man Alive
Reputation: 1

Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 183

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL @ Trucido
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FireShock
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 14 Apr 2007
Posts: 324
Location: :niotacoL <- It's a mirror

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tl;dr
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
sinsgift
Cheater
Reputation: -1

Joined: 16 Aug 2007
Posts: 43
Location: behind you

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RazorDrone wrote:
tl;dr


lazyfag

_________________
Watch out im out to get you...

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites