| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
The Hitman Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:24 pm Post subject: what happend at meh school |
|
|
so thar was dis bad kids and shit most were black and dai meet this other backs from another school right so all of tehm are like angry so they say fight after school at 7-11 rite?
thane we has an assembly and the principle show video of bad out comes of fighting rite?
we were all like o.o?
thane he say that he knows bout da 7-11 thin and he called da cops who will drive by da 7-11
and he made all da kids on teh foot ball team stay after school and he called dar parents o.o
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Crapulence How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:25 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Lol'd
_________________
I am h4ckz0r.
My original home made porn:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2496226#2496226 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| tl;dr black people got busted
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
The Hitman Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Link wrote: | | tl;dr black people got busted | ja
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Crapulence How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I hope the cops gave those niggers a good beating.
_________________
I am h4ckz0r.
My original home made porn:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2496226#2496226 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
HappyClaws Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 19 Jan 2007 Posts: 28
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
lllllllllllllll Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 24 May 2008 Posts: 33 Location: TGI Fridays
|
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:48 pm Post subject: |
|
|
racist fuckers..(I'm white)
_________________
Ex-Mr Epic. Now barcode. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
The Hitman Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| skylar2k5 wrote: | | racist fuckers..(I'm white) | Really
GTFO
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Lol your school has niggers at it your school sucks lol
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
The Hitman Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| wovvomgwow wrote: | | Lol your school has niggers at it your school sucks lol | inorite :[
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Willy Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Apr 2007 Posts: 280 Location: Woodlands
|
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| wovvomgwow wrote: | | Lol your school has niggers at it your school sucks lol |
+1
BC has no niggers.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
My school is white and pure.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Localhost I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 28 Apr 2007 Posts: 3402
|
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| wovvomgwow wrote: | | My school is white and pure. |
QFT!
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
The Hitman Newbie cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 25 Apr 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| wovvomgwow wrote: | | My school is white and pure. | Il be going to a private school soon
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Crapulence How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 0
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|