| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:52 am Post subject: This took a very long time to make. |
|
|
Last edited by Cryoma on Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MASTER_OF_PUPPETS How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Apr 2007 Posts: 0 Location: Master...master...
|
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:52 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Very nice job mate. *Claps*
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Crapulence How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:53 am Post subject: |
|
|
Nice, well made.
Although I prefer long fringes.
_________________
I am h4ckz0r.
My original home made porn:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2496226#2496226 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Makaveli Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Jun 2007 Posts: 117 Location: New York
|
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:53 am Post subject: |
|
|
Give her a penis
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:54 am Post subject: |
|
|
Does it seem slow?
It won't play online at the right fps.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Crapulence How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Sep 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | Does it seem slow?
It won't play online at the right fps. |
It's fine.
_________________
I am h4ckz0r.
My original home made porn:
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2496226#2496226 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Makaveli Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 30 Jun 2007 Posts: 117 Location: New York
|
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:55 am Post subject: |
|
|
Maybe if you gave her a penis..
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I added it to imagerotate.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AlbinoSasquatch Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Oct 2007 Posts: 323 Location: Was I supposed to put something clever in here? ¯\O_o/¯
|
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | Does it seem slow?
It won't play online at the right fps. |
It's the first run throug that seems pretty slow.
_________________
I'm a myth
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Actually I'm using Safari which plays everything at 12fps.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
.sephiroth. Master Cheater
Reputation: -1
Joined: 02 Jan 2008 Posts: 411 Location: Dicks
|
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
nicely done cryo.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
The first run-through is slow. Then it picks up speed at the second run through. Good job.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
aerion111 Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Apr 2008 Posts: 30
|
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
Like yer style.
You don't even need too much shading (I nearly always get irritated by the flat look on the majority of art) since you've got those lines.
@Whoever mentioned the cock: I saw the title of this thread, and KNEW someone would say something like that. Either that, or "She needs bigger boobs" (which she doesn't really. Those are nice enough)
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
</3 Emo Anthony </3 Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Dec 2007 Posts: 453 Location: Does it matter...? No matter where i am i will be lost forever.
|
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
1 Spam of the Coming-Backness of me....
I like her boobies when they jiggle up and down and allllll around
_________________
PM me if you have a question about RS priv servers and i'll answer it.
"Sure my methods may be un-ethical but they sure as hell work."
I'm formally known as Cloud Strife. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|