Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Why they hate us in IRC?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SGL
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 04 May 2007
Posts: 758

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Why they hate us in IRC? Reply with quote

I don't understand.
_________________
I'm SirGodlike
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mateus
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because you touch your self at night and black people shouldnt be allowed with other people.

leave
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
trebor
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21

Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 816

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mateus wrote:
because you touch your self at night and black people shouldnt be allowed with other people.

leave
You Racist! Dont talk to sgl like that! GO TO HELLLL!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
SGL
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 04 May 2007
Posts: 758

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mateus wrote:
because you touch your self at night and black people shouldnt be allowed with other people.

leave

FYI I'm not black, I'm latino.

_________________
I'm SirGodlike
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rawss.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 1687
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not hated Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Mateus
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SirGodlike wrote:
Mateus wrote:
because you touch your self at night and black people shouldnt be allowed with other people.

leave

FYI I'm not black, I'm latino.


go back to selling tacos jose
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rawss.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 1687
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mateus wrote:
SirGodlike wrote:
Mateus wrote:
because you touch your self at night and black people shouldnt be allowed with other people.

leave

FYI I'm not black, I'm latino.


go back to selling tacos jose
srsly, who the fuck are you?

Bruce Lee wrote:
SirGodlike wrote:
Mateus wrote:
because you touch your self at night and black people shouldnt be allowed with other people.

leave

FYI I'm not black, I'm latino.


But you still have nigger lips.
I believe the're blowjob lips.

Last edited by Rawss. on Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Blank
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 3044

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mateus wrote:
SirGodlike wrote:
Mateus wrote:
because you touch your self at night and black people shouldnt be allowed with other people.

leave

FYI I'm not black, I'm latino.


go back to selling tacos jose


Fuck you, faggot. We aren't fucking Mexicans.

Go back to eating your fast food bullshit and getting ecoli. LOLOLOL.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SGL
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 04 May 2007
Posts: 758

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mateus wrote:
SirGodlike wrote:
Mateus wrote:
because you touch your self at night and black people shouldnt be allowed with other people.

leave

FYI I'm not black, I'm latino.


go back to selling tacos jose

Mexico != Latino

_________________
I'm SirGodlike
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sponge
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 1

Joined: 07 Nov 2006
Posts: 6009

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redslothx
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mateus
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blank wrote:
Mateus wrote:
SirGodlike wrote:
Mateus wrote:
because you touch your self at night and black people shouldnt be allowed with other people.

leave

FYI I'm not black, I'm latino.


go back to selling tacos jose


Fuck you, faggot. We aren't fucking Mexicans.

Go back to eating your fast food bullshit and getting ecoli. LOLOLOL.


im not an illegal immigrant like you are
nor am i american

please go fuck your self with your spicy dildo tacos now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rawss.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3

Joined: 14 Nov 2007
Posts: 1687
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce Lee wrote:
lilshiny wrote:
Mateus wrote:
SirGodlike wrote:
Mateus wrote:
because you touch your self at night and black people shouldnt be allowed with other people.

leave

FYI I'm not black, I'm latino.


go back to selling tacos jose
srsly, who the fuck are you?

Bruce Lee wrote:
SirGodlike wrote:
Mateus wrote:
because you touch your self at night and black people shouldnt be allowed with other people.

leave

FYI I'm not black, I'm latino.


But you still have nigger lips.
I believe the're blowjob lips.


No, they are nigger lips, so shut th...fuck it, I'm done with this shit.
Ok Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Oblivious
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45

Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 1729

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mateus wrote:
Blank wrote:
Mateus wrote:
SirGodlike wrote:
Mateus wrote:
because you touch your self at night and black people shouldnt be allowed with other people.

leave

FYI I'm not black, I'm latino.


go back to selling tacos jose


Fuck you, faggot. We aren't fucking Mexicans.

Go back to eating your fast food bullshit and getting ecoli. LOLOLOL.


im not an illegal immigrant like you are
nor am i american

please go fuck your self with your spicy dildo tacos now


Obvious troll is...damn it, it doesn't work anymore, fuck you Talix.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Willy
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 23 Apr 2007
Posts: 280
Location: Woodlands

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sponge wrote:
redslothx


I knew the troll seemed familiar.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blank
I post too much
Reputation: 1

Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Posts: 3044

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sponge wrote:
redslothx


He gave it away with the whole 'kitten troll'.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites