| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Aniblaze Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138
Joined: 23 Apr 2006 Posts: 1757 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:25 pm Post subject: Apparantly, I'm a monster |
|
|
| waxxup wrote: | | HitMan wrote: | Waxxup,
To be honest I Think eating dog is distributing and only a true monster would do it, I have eaten escargot ( snail ) and found it Very delectable. |
Hitman,
To be honest, I think eating snail s is unethical and only a true monster would do it, I have eaten gaegogi (dog) and found it very delectable. |
Escargots are fucking delicious and should be cheapened so I can buy them in stock.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
deleted19776 I post too much
Reputation: 11
Joined: 29 Apr 2007 Posts: 3838
|
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| So, both are true statements, so i'm a monster also.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| why you not go "Rawrz"?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Willy Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Apr 2007 Posts: 280 Location: Woodlands
|
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lilshiny wrote: | | why you not go "Rawrz"? |
That's a lion >:3
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MASTER_OF_PUPPETS How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Apr 2007 Posts: 0 Location: Master...master...
|
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Mirrior mirror on the wall, who is the greatest faggot of all?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:28 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Willy wrote: | | lilshiny wrote: | | why you not go "Rawrz"? |
That's a lion >:3 | nonononono. lions say "Raaaarz"! Thats why you need safari Ball
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
deleted19776 I post too much
Reputation: 11
Joined: 29 Apr 2007 Posts: 3838
|
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| De-RepJ00 wrote: | | Mirrior mirror on the wall, who is the greatest faggot of all? |
Us two.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
LolSalad Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 26 Aug 2007 Posts: 988 Location: Australia
|
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
First time I've ever seen a spelling error by Ani.
Apparently
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sup3R C3r34L Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 05 Nov 2007 Posts: 1379 Location: Soviet Russia
|
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Willy wrote: | | lilshiny wrote: | | why you not go "Rawrz"? |
That's a lion >:3 |
nope, THIS is a lion
_________________
It's sexy, amirite? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|