| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:14 am Post subject: I will convert ani video less than a minute into a gif |
|
|
| For only 10 cents.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:17 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Id do it 4 free
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:18 am Post subject: |
|
|
| But you aren't as awesome as me, as a matter of fact I don't even know you.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fastlv Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 26 Jun 2007 Posts: 319
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:19 am Post subject: |
|
|
Could you do it for freeeeee?
Edit: Its like Cryoma or something is changeing there pic every second.
Edit 2: Seriously, Just refresh the page -.-.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:20 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I COULD but I really want some money right now.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:21 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | But you aren't as awesome as me, as a matter of fact I don't even know you. | Its brolock ;_; this is my real name.
And I wont do it since you need the moneys.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:22 am Post subject: |
|
|
Shit I thought Brolock was your real name.
And you're saying cause I need the money you won't give it to me?
Wtf?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fastlv Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 26 Jun 2007 Posts: 319
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:23 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Can anyone do it for free?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:23 am Post subject: |
|
|
| No, not everyone has the skill.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | Shit I thought Brolock was your real name.
And you're saying cause I need the money you won't give it to me?
Wtf? | Im saying I wont make the gifs, since you need the money.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:25 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Cryoma wrote: | | I COULD but I really want some money right now. |
You're always money whoring, its quite annoying.
_________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fastlv Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 26 Jun 2007 Posts: 319
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
WHY DOES EVERYONE USE THIS
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:30 am Post subject: |
|
|
| NEWFAG, IT'S A MILESTONE FOR RS.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fastlv Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 26 Jun 2007 Posts: 319
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:33 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Anybody have the fag! wink nod nod thing?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|