| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Batman Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Jan 2008 Posts: 956
|
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:17 pm Post subject: Waxxup. |
|
|
is it truths????
YOU'RE A DOGGY EATER???
BUT I LAV DOGS.
well no i dont but i lav pugs.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MASTER_OF_PUPPETS How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Apr 2007 Posts: 0 Location: Master...master...
|
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Don't post pictures. Waxxup is gonna eat them!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
deleted19776 I post too much
Reputation: 11
Joined: 29 Apr 2007 Posts: 3838
|
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I am unethical.
I don't give a shit, i think humans are the best, but i do not eat dogs.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
deleted19776 I post too much
Reputation: 11
Joined: 29 Apr 2007 Posts: 3838
|
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [Stefon] wrote: | But the dogs are yummy  |
I never ate a dog in my life, so i don't know.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
MASTER_OF_PUPPETS How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 10 Apr 2007 Posts: 0 Location: Master...master...
|
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| waxxup wrote: | | [Stefon] wrote: | But the dogs are yummy  |
I never ate a dog in my life, so i don't know. |
Liar.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aids Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16
Joined: 13 Jun 2008 Posts: 197
|
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| How about cat?
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jake! Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 4
Joined: 03 Jan 2007 Posts: 1354
|
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [Stefon] wrote: | | Nevergreen wrote: | | How about cat? |
Persian Kittens are best. |
Sparta.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AverageAzn247 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 01 Oct 2007 Posts: 909 Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins
|
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [Stefon] wrote: | | Nevergreen wrote: | | How about cat? |
Persian Kittens are best. Brown ones have better and fresher meat.
 | Looks good can i haz a bite?
_________________
| Waxxup wrote: | What are Night Elves?
A girl group? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
r34p3r Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 05 Jul 2007 Posts: 1368 Location: Australia
|
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:50 pm Post subject: |
|
|
gunea pigs are beta
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
AverageAzn247 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 34
Joined: 01 Oct 2007 Posts: 909 Location: Austin,TX with 72 virgins
|
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
FAK u broke style.... I want to try haggus.
_________________
| Waxxup wrote: | What are Night Elves?
A girl group? |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
r34p3r Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 05 Jul 2007 Posts: 1368 Location: Australia
|
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| guinea pigs are betar
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|