| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:53 pm Post subject: The Russian thread. |
|
|
Talk about the language in here.
Fyi I speak it. _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| What a koinkidink, so do I. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
redslothx Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13
Joined: 27 Nov 2006 Posts: 1949
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:53 pm Post subject: |
|
|
the russiant...
right right...... _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Awesome shit, yo' _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mychilli Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 19 Jun 2006 Posts: 1141
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| NIKO MAH COUSIN! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
WELCOME TO AMERICA! _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mychilli Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 19 Jun 2006 Posts: 1141
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| WERE IS THE SPORTS CAR? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Thanh Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Dec 2006 Posts: 385
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Mychilli wrote: | | WERE IS THE SPORTS CAR? |
DINK BEFOE YOU TYPE! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cryoma Member of the Year
Reputation: 198
Joined: 14 Jan 2009 Posts: 1819
|
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
'OW ARE YEW?
PLEEZE TEAL MEUH, HOW MAWCH FOR ZAT DAWGGIE IN DZA VINDOE? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|