| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
DE-REPJ00=Secks Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Jul 2007 Posts: 924 Location: execfile(hal.dllremover)
|
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:59 am Post subject: Going to tacobell. Anyone want something? |
|
|
I'm getting queso crunch wrap, spicy chicken burrito, and the Cheesy double beef burrito with a large strawberry fanta.
Anyone want anything? Leaving in 5 mins.
*Edit* Left. Brb 15mins.
_________________
Last edited by DE-REPJ00=Secks on Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
Fuck yes.
I'll have what your having. except without the fanta.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DE-REPJ00=Secks Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Jul 2007 Posts: 924 Location: execfile(hal.dllremover)
|
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| wovvomgwow wrote: | Fuck yes.
I'll have what your having. except without the fanta. |
Anything else?
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:03 am Post subject: |
|
|
Oh gawd.
A chicken melt, and a zesty chicken border bowl.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DE-REPJ00=Secks Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 22 Jul 2007 Posts: 924 Location: execfile(hal.dllremover)
|
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
| wovvomgwow wrote: | Oh gawd.
A chicken melt, and a zesty chicken border bowl. |
To late, you just missed me.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:04 am Post subject: |
|
|
Fuck.
_________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Trucido Moderator
Reputation: 6
Joined: 08 Sep 2007 Posts: 2792
|
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
I wanna go to taco bell...
They should open up in Aus.
_________________
I'm out. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|