| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:34 pm Post subject: New/oldfag Ranking.. |
|
|
Is made of fail and aids.
Also, the OP to those threads either have sand up their vagina or is a nigger. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
skam8 Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Oct 2006 Posts: 291 Location: Teh epic land of Canada
|
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
<3 _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mattraks How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Oct 2007 Posts: 0 Location: IRAQ!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lwasbannedb4oncef wrote: | | xDev, as cool as you think you are, you aren't. |
Not trying to be cool. Trying to get rid of my share of aids in this shithole people call "RS." _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Willy Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 23 Apr 2007 Posts: 280 Location: Woodlands
|
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lwasbannedb4oncef wrote: | | xDev, as cool as you think you are, you aren't. |
I know right. xDev thinks he's semi-cool, when in fact...
He's much cooler. MUCH. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mattraks How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Oct 2007 Posts: 0 Location: IRAQ!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Seriously, what the fuck happened to CEF?
The old epicness of what was known as "Random Spam" had died along with the legendary Moose brothers.
Renko has left, obvious newfags are obvious, and a troll is fine too.
I say the old regime should move to Matt's forum. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mattraks How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Oct 2007 Posts: 0 Location: IRAQ!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Mattraks wrote: | | http://www.mediafire.com/?ln1qwmkzdtb |
Do not want. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
skam8 Master Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Oct 2006 Posts: 291 Location: Teh epic land of Canada
|
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:39 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xdeviance wrote: | Seriously, what the fuck happened to CEF?
The old epicness of what was known as "Random Spam" had died along with the legendary Moose brothers.
Renko has left, obvious newfags are obvious, and a troll is fine too.
I say the old regime should move to Matt's forum. |
Newfags would fallow us. Lets just kill them. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mattraks How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 21 Oct 2007 Posts: 0 Location: IRAQ!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| lwasbannedb4oncef wrote: | | xdeviance wrote: | Seriously, what the fuck happened to CEF?
The old epicness of what was known as "Random Spam" had died along with the legendary Moose brothers.
Renko has left, obvious newfags are obvious, and a troll is fine too.
I say the old regime should move to Matt's forum. |
GOD WHO GIVES A SHIT!?
Seriously
Dramatic for nothing. You and I both know you will NOT leave. |
Of course I will not leave. RS is like a little orphanage, we get sent off to other places, while it is obvious that we will be sent back to the shithole that we are in. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bannedjsin95 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 11 Oct 2007 Posts: 1499
|
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:04 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xdeviance wrote: | | lwasbannedb4oncef wrote: | | xdeviance wrote: | Seriously, what the fuck happened to CEF?
The old epicness of what was known as "Random Spam" had died along with the legendary Moose brothers.
Renko has left, obvious newfags are obvious, and a troll is fine too.
I say the old regime should move to Matt's forum. |
GOD WHO GIVES A SHIT!?
Seriously
Dramatic for nothing. You and I both know you will NOT leave. |
Of course I will not leave. RS is like a little orphanage, we get sent off to other places, while it is obvious that we will be sent back to the shithole that we are in. |
shit, you're right. _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xDev Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 7
Joined: 05 Feb 2007 Posts: 971
|
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bannedjsin95 wrote: | | xdeviance wrote: | | lwasbannedb4oncef wrote: | | xdeviance wrote: | Seriously, what the fuck happened to CEF?
The old epicness of what was known as "Random Spam" had died along with the legendary Moose brothers.
Renko has left, obvious newfags are obvious, and a troll is fine too.
I say the old regime should move to Matt's forum. |
GOD WHO GIVES A SHIT!?
Seriously
Dramatic for nothing. You and I both know you will NOT leave. |
Of course I will not leave. RS is like a little orphanage, we get sent off to other places, while it is obvious that we will be sent back to the shithole that we are in. |
shit, you're right. |
Exactly... _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|